Well that was a let down

As someone said before, you’re using the “Missions”-Button not the “Map”-Icon.
Click on the “Map” in the bottom left, this should open up all the Missions.

Greets

1 Like
  1. Click the map button:

1. If that doesn’t work, try turning the game off and on again (or perhaps your phone off and on again).

2. If nothing works, you can contact Game Support. I would do that before trying to uninstall the game. (IF you try uninstalling, please be sure you have first linked your game to iOS’s Game Center or Android’s Google Play.) Here is the direct link for SG’s Game Support:
    https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

2 Likes

The fact you took this screen cap before opening your Mystic Vision shows what a kind person you are. Those are like crack to me because maybe, just maybe, I’ll get that lucky random ascension item I need. I need to do some soul searching. Ha, ha. :smile:

3 Likes

It just shows I need another two cups of crack—er, coffee—before looking at the Forum… :grin:

3 Likes

Yep thank you guys for the replies but yes, i did click and I know the map button, funny thing is what i gave you ss, is what happens when I click the map button. And also, after the update yesterday, it is now ok. i understand what you are saying,and honestly show you what happens, maybe nextntime i should use another phone to video it so you could see for yourselves… Thats the reason that me myself is buffled why does it keeps showing that ss when I click the MAP button

How very odd! You say it’s fixed now, though? Hope so!

If not, please send in a report ticket, explaining that when you click the Map button, it displays Missions instead.