Welcome to Jurassic Perk - the Dinosaurs of E&P ☄️ NOW INCLUDES PTEROSAURIAN!

Also, that’s a smashing title! You should definitely write that.

Forced me to google yet another definition!

1 Like

Isshtak is about as close as there is!

Don’t forget that most of the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park weren’t even Jurassic.

1 Like

Somehow I didn’t even consider that.
There is also Kashhrek, but both of them seem to be more lizard than dinosaur

Dilophosaurus and brachiosaurus from the original was about it.

And no neck frill and poison goo spit for dilophosaurus either.

I’m thinking battle dinosaurs like Dinotopia all decked out with saddles and cannons

3 Likes

Anyone else remember Dinosaurs and Cadillacs?

JB don’t forget the Stegos (from JP2: LW) were also Jurassic as you’ve indicated in the first paragraph. My biggest gripe about that movie to this date is still Malcolm’s daughter doing gymnastics on the raptors.

Also, still waiting on your excerpt on the Pterosaurian….

Yes! Her whole character is just too forced.

Your wish is my command

1 Like

That is a very detailed hi-def screen cap of the Pterosaurian… Since most of us don’t look that close into the game screen or rather pay that much attention, it’s was very surprising that this enemy has such defined features, especially the muscular structures.

Despite not being dinosaurs, still enjoyed the stage time you gave it.

1 Like

Yes, I wonder how big or what resolution the original images are?

Anyone remember Dino Riders? C’mon SG I wanna re-live my childhood

2 Likes

One of my favorite dinosaur program during my childhood was watching Dinosaucers when I was overseas and after moving to the US to still being able to catch it on syndication.

1 Like

If a human and a Dromaeosaurus were to engage in combat, who would come out Victor?

Dinosaurs of the Kayo household:

2 Likes

What’s your favourite, paleofriend?

1 Like

I’ve always been partial to the Brachiosaurus, despite being the era’s cow. Just kind of hanging out, munching on trees.

Though if dinosaurs were zoo animals, I’d probably be more inclined to spend more time at the exhibits of a medium sized carnivore. Something stealthy, but not tiny.

But as of right now, per the top picture, it’s shifted to any dinosaur with easily identifiable colors and features.