Welcome our new moderators!

I saw two more messages here and was like are there more moderators? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Yes… it’s… Little Kaf.

Welcome and congratulations. Please pre-book all complimentary spa treatments and complete your Moderator loot and hero requisition form in black pen.

2 Likes

What? Did I win something? :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Please welcome @zephyr1 who is starting today as a new moderator! Happy to have you on board - your contributions are greatly appreciated! :smile:

35 Likes

Congratulations @Zephyr1! Richly deserved. You’ll make a great moderator.

6 Likes

@Petri In keeping with my reputation, I greatly appreciate that you used the existing thread for announcement of new moderators, instead of creating a duplicate. :face_with_monocle:

And, naturally, per Forum Rule #98, I can just quote @Kerridoc to express my feelings about this opportunity to contribute to the community:

(And, of course, @Gryphonknight had a well-organized and cogent response to that post, that I greatly appreciate)

Though it’s been questioned whether my hat is up for the job:

…I can nonetheless reaffirm:

So, I invite you all to join me, the other mods (@Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky), and the ever-helpful @FraVit93 in contributing to the organization of the forum:

And lastly, may I say, I hope you’ve enjoyed this self-indulgent bit of performance art.

…and see you around the forum! :sparkling_heart:

39 Likes

Congratulations! :+1:

4 Likes

Yay! Delighted that I won’t be spending my time following your breadcrumbs…

12 Likes

:rofl::heart_eyes_cat::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Whoo Hoo! Congrats @zephyr1 ! One more sucker …errrrr… moderator to endlessly tag :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Congratulations @zephyr1! :tada::clap::bouquet: You are perfect for the job!

5 Likes

Congrats to @zephyr1 on levelling!

5 Likes

Congratulations @zephyr1

3 Likes

Congrats and good luck :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks, everyone!

The best part is I actually have enough :heart: for all of your posts for once!

15 Likes

Congratz zephyr1 :monkey_face::+1:
4? moderators, 16 to go :joy:

5 Likes

Grats @zephyr1 (ow boy this tag works! Be prepared :slight_smile: )
So whenever we need something to be found in all the gazillion topics all we need to do is whisper your name?
You will come, wave your magic wand and help us?

Wish you a lot of fun and thnx for doing this for all of us!

4 Likes

If you tag me once, I will appear.

If you tag me three times, Beetlejuice will appear.

If you tag me thirteen times while looking in a mirror, then Ameonna will appear and steal all of your gems.

11 Likes

Way to go @zephyr1! i was wondering a couple days ago when they would promote you. Keep up with the good work and may the RNG gods (and fellow forum users) be ever in your favor :wink::clap:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Kerridoc and @JonahTheBard !! You have made a great work!!
As well as @Rook and @Coppersky!!:tada::confetti_ball::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Cookie Settings