Welcome our new moderators!

@zephyr1 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.
But yes, I confess, I am guilty of not searching first smh.

Edit: I wondered how I missed the notification. I was here two days ago. DUH - The mute button does work :rofl:

6 Likes

M.o.D - Master of Desaster :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum :man_dancing:t5::beer::beers::hotdog::heart:

5 Likes

I was going to close this with a point to where the thread is, but maybe I’ll let @JonahTheBard decide what to do with this when he wakes up.

7 Likes

Yes, it’s his mess to clean up. :joy:

5 Likes

@Sarah2 you have forced me into a paradoxical clash between my ego and my moderator OCD…

I could resign as moderator so as to not have to merge… but then the whole thread is off topic anyway…aaarrgh

But I am very touched :smiling_face:

But also five demerits for not searching as per, Padlocks are Expensive…a post you apparently ‘liked’!

What a gift :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

FondDiscreteCrane-size_restricted

7 Likes

@littleKAF has already volunteered his merging talents. Resignation averted - phew! :wink:.

6 Likes

Always a privilege, Kikyo.

I trust you aloha’d your Yule tide and kowabunga’d merrily on high

6 Likes

Welcome back…again… :grin:

I’d greet you with a poem, but I think that’s your job. Behave mostly properly señor. :joy:

:heart::see_no_evil::paw_prints::heart::see_no_evil::paw_prints::heart::see_no_evil::paw_prints::heart::see_no_evil::paw_prints:

5 Likes

my dad passed away but i’m good and back now

Glad you are back @JonahTheBard. :wink: :crazy_face:
@zephyr1 still looking at categories. :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Sorry for your loss, and I hope the game and the community are fun escapes and supportive for you. :heart_decoration:

4 Likes

Welcome back my friend I went through it with both parents. Just remember he would want you to continue with what you enjoy. Have peace in life.

5 Likes

Thank you moderators. Your always busy around the forum. Keep up the good work!

5 Likes

@JonahTheBard welcome back your Modship to duty. Miss you in the line group but here you are back at work, I hope they paid you well to come back and share your talents.

4 Likes

I got stickers.

Turns out I’m pretty cheap…

6 Likes

Jonah backward is Ha! No…J? I mean, it is only fitting that we pass it around for old times sake. Congrats on the re-promotion. Man.

1 Like

I searched for a list of the current moderators (yes, I used the forum search :sunglasses:). I found this thread and some scattered welcomes for new moderators.
How about a new thread, controlled by staff or moderators, in which a post with an up-to-date list is published with every change. No comments from members possible. Links to the welcome threads, forum rules and moderator day thread.
Or did I miss something? Then please accept my apology.
@Guvnor @littleKAF @Dudeious.Maximus @Rook

2 Likes

Easy way to do it:

Then can click on the “moderators” one and just ignore any of the “staff” people. Filter by “seen” to see when they were last online :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ok, found it. :+1: Thank you very much, that helps. Even if some moderators are apparently no longer active.
You can always find hidden treasures in the forum. :smiley:

4 Likes