Welcome our new moderators!

Nonsense! You wear the hat. You’re the same. :grin:

Glad to welcome you among us…twice! :grin:

EDIT: Stealthily steals all Zephyr’s crumbs

4 Likes

@zephyr1 Congratulations!!! You have been omnipresent for a while…great qualification for a moderator!

2 Likes

Thanks!

20 teleportations

2 Likes

Z, I can’t think of anyone more deserving!

3 Likes

Why do you keep moving my posts… leave them alone. Everytime you move my posts I can’t find them. … what’s going on here??

@WillC23 #forum-rules prohibit duplicate posts, so duplicate threads are either closed or merged. You can avoid posts being moved by using the Forum Search and joining an existing relevant conversation.

When a post is moved, you’ll get a notification, with a link to the new location, or you can find it in your own activity list: Profile - WillC23 - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum

The particular post you’re asking about is here: How do you use DU Recorder to post videos on the forum and Line? - #7 by WillC23

@zephyr1I know how to use the DU Recorder. …duh I’m started a new thread about using it for war and other ideas. I don’t have a question about HOW to use it…

I understand, but it’s topically relevant. You can make suggestions to those who were looking for it and asking about it. That’s a productive contribution to an existing thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats to all new moderators and existing the always helpful group…

3 Likes

I’m very happy to announce that @JonahTheBard has decided to rejoin our moderator crew! Welcome back, Jonah! :star_struck:

26 Likes

Grats @JonahTheBard … I think?

7 Likes

That’s wonderful news! So happy you’re back to help share the load of our overworked moderators!

4 Likes

Uh oh…

…Am I going to the bard jail for touching the mod’s posterior? @JonahTheBard

Or are actions prior to moderator-ship permissible?

4 Likes

Thanks Petri, I’d like to thank my parents, my lovely fiancé Clarissa and my year 9 maths teacher, Ms Fisher who said I’d never amount to anything.

Who’s laughing now, Ms Fishface?

26 Likes

Her… You made it to an unpaid mostly thankless job trawling the internet moderating teen-agers :wink:

6 Likes

Teens!!! I thought most of the people here were 30+, no offense to anyone.

3 Likes

Wait whaaaat!
Well Done Bard… Well Done welcome back in action!

4 Likes

I agree with @Natural-Lite, most of you are ooolllddd

3 Likes

Ow crap, fun time is definitely over now…
No more jokes or the bard will kill us with his songs!

Grats @JonahTheBard

3 Likes

I always considered young to be the 25-69 range and older to be 70-80 and then omg your old af to be 81-100 and then living corpse to be 101-:infinity:

3 Likes