Welcome our new moderators!

@zephyr1 congrats, very well deserved. Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

Thanks, and you’re welcome!

1 Like

Congraaaaaaaaaaatulaaaaaaaaaations
@zephyr1 … I knew it … You are the most active regular on this forums and most helpful as well …
I am happy that you are now a mod … so we can have one more armed knight to protect the community.
Rise Sir Zephry1 and walk amoung your fans :wink:

7 Likes

Congrats @zephyr1 :beers::beers::beers:

1 Like

<3 Congrats my friend !!! Make the Pirate Horde proud :).

1 Like

Welcome back?

Nope :cry:

20 chars of missing Jonah

3 Likes

Nonsense! You wear the hat. You’re the same. :grin:

Glad to welcome you among us…twice! :grin:

EDIT: Stealthily steals all Zephyr’s crumbs

4 Likes

@zephyr1 Congratulations!!! You have been omnipresent for a while…great qualification for a moderator!

2 Likes

Thanks!

20 teleportations

2 Likes

Z, I can’t think of anyone more deserving!

3 Likes

Why do you keep moving my posts… leave them alone. Everytime you move my posts I can’t find them. … what’s going on here??

@WillC23 #forum-rules prohibit duplicate posts, so duplicate threads are either closed or merged. You can avoid posts being moved by using the Forum Search and joining an existing relevant conversation.

When a post is moved, you’ll get a notification, with a link to the new location, or you can find it in your own activity list: Profile - WillC23 - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum

The particular post you’re asking about is here: How do you use DU Recorder to post videos on the forum and Line? - #7 by WillC23

@zephyr1I know how to use the DU Recorder. …duh I’m started a new thread about using it for war and other ideas. I don’t have a question about HOW to use it…

I understand, but it’s topically relevant. You can make suggestions to those who were looking for it and asking about it. That’s a productive contribution to an existing thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats to all new moderators and existing the always helpful group…

3 Likes

I’m very happy to announce that @JonahTheBard has decided to rejoin our moderator crew! Welcome back, Jonah! :star_struck:

26 Likes

Grats @JonahTheBard … I think?

7 Likes

That’s wonderful news! So happy you’re back to help share the load of our overworked moderators!

4 Likes

Uh oh…

…Am I going to the bard jail for touching the mod’s posterior? @JonahTheBard

Or are actions prior to moderator-ship permissible?

4 Likes