Welcome our new moderator @Guvnor!

We have a new forum user joining our moderator team, please give a warm welcome to @Guvnor! :clap::raised_hands: He’ll be helping our dear existing moderators @littleKAF, @zephyr1, @JonahTheBard, @DaveCozy, @Rook, @Garanwyn, and @Coppersky with keeping the forum organized and civil.

Moderators are our wonderful volunteering players who help us to keep our Community Forum safe and fun place for everyone. Please treat them with respect and also note that they are players like the rest - not official representatives (you can identify Small Giant Games staff by the SG logo and Staff badge).

88 Likes

My spidey senses were correct!!!

CONGRATS @Guvnor!

You officially can no longer be an active participator on our counting thread :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Grats @Guvnor, may the senseless tagging commence

15 Likes

Great going @Guvnor. Congratulations and thank you for your great contributions to the community. All the best. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

What an excellent choice again for a new moderator.
I’ve had the pleasure of him being with our alliance for a short time and his knowledge of the game and his ability to interact with all kinds of people is amazing.

Hearty congratulations @Guvnor

This will serve us all well.

20 Likes

Congrats @Guvnor — well deserved

11 Likes

Great choice. Congrats, @Guvnor. Your observations around here are always appreciated.

11 Likes

Congratulations @Guvnor , well deserved.

9 Likes

Great @Guvnor well deserved for all hard work developed here… But they just want you to work even harder :wink:
Really appreciate all your work here hope you keep doing it

11 Likes

@Guvnor congrats on leveling!!!

10 Likes

Achievement Unlocked

Congrats @Guvnor, I’m a little embarrassed to say that I thought you were a mod already…

15 Likes

Congrats, @Guvnor! Well deserved.

10 Likes

Congrats @Guvnor, :beer:
Always glad to have more moderator . Cheers!

10 Likes

This is really the best part for me, someone else to get tagged. :grin:

28 Likes

lol yes, +1 for this. Well deserved @Guvnor, congrats!

10 Likes

@Guvnor congrats let the fiesta begin

8 Likes

@Guvnor, congrats, glad to see you there :grinning::grinning:

7 Likes

Grats @Guvnor!

One more poor mod for me to over tag

8 Likes

Congrats Guvnor! I appreciate that. Your comments and advice here have always been very helpful!

8 Likes

Congrats @Guvnor!! Couldn’t imagine a better person for the job!!

P.S keeping an eye on your Titan rewards project update.

10 Likes

Cookie Settings