Weird Luck of Pulling, any guess?

It’s very random. Usually I get around 6-9 HoTMs, but I had months where I only got 2 (uraeus) or even 1 (malicna). So far got 2 Devanas.

Maybe I’m biased but I think hotm come easier when doing ten pulls instead of single ones. Good luck

I’m doing 10 as well when pulling using gems. Unavoidable for coins though… 6-9 HOTM, you must be pulling in the hundreds in a month!

I’ve pulled 262 this month and still couldn’t get Devana…

I feel you mate… Stay strong! Still got half a month to go!

There is no question of LUCK. Only one thing is existing, if HOTM loves you, you will get multiple(Duplicate) HOTM’s, if not you will not get it. For me, Blue element heroes are loved me more in all the pulls, of course I like blue color even in my daily life. next to blue is green and Yellow. I hate purple even though they loves me. Therefore it depends upon the magnetic forces between you and HOTM

1 Like

I got 2 Yank Mai in my first 2 pull in Guardians of Teltoc event

Their RnG is very good. It is very random. Everything can happen. There is no way that we can predict what will happen :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It also gives evidence that, How much Yang Mai loves u2371

1 Like

Frosth loves you very much

1 Like

Both Yang Mai still at 1-1. I also get Noor from Atlantis pull and Ares from HA20. A lot of work for 5* red :joy: Yang Mai will be leveled after Noor and Ares…

Then my theory is true, Fire heroes are loves you very much, I am also facing same problem with Ice heroes I need telescopes, I got Isarnia(5), Glenda(2), krampus and Richard(C)

1 Like

Yes, mostly non S1 I get is red. I also have x2 Elena Costume (why not Marjana costume :rofl:)

Moreover, my TC also like to produce red feeder as well. I start level Mist and Guardian Falcon in about the same time. Mist ascend her last ascension when Guardian Falcon is max :rofl:

Sorry, i am new to this forum i just would like to know what this pulling is about please?

In game terms Pulling = Summoning

In real life it was what we Northern British lads used to try to do on a Friday night in the bars back in the day…unsuccessfully usually :joy:

1 Like

I love this unwritten bond of the Color Gods bestowed us :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: To a certain extent I agree! Yellow used to hate me, a lot! For the longest time I have to live with Justice while I have Seshat, Kage, Kunchen, Aeron for purple. But the tide starts to turn it seems!

That’s the luck I’d kill for anytime anyday! Seems like it’s a good time to pull directly after getting awesome Mystic Vision reward, lifehack!

Frosth is really great for those who doesn’t have Bera/Freya like me

In fact, it is my best luck of almost 4 year of playing. Yang Mai is my second (and third) HotM after Frosth. Before that I never get any HotM for more than 3 years and Misandra, Misashi and Magni costume are only non S1 5* I get from that more than 3 years of playing. Yes, I’m very lucky on that pull but overall I’m pretty unlucky. :joy:

In fact, there is a continue crazy luck.

I don’t need any more Tabard if I don’t have any good 5* purple :joy:

1 Like

The irony, SG often gave us mats without the hero, same goes to me!

1 Like

Updates:

Out of 4400 Underwild coins, I’ve used 1500 coins (15x pulls), and further 6000 gem (20 pulls) on today’s Underwild event.

35 pulls further nets me:

Morel
Prof. Lindenbrock

No Devana still. Done for the day.

Gonna post an update tomorrow.

I have been following this method ever since the botched 300+ pulls trying to get Kingston.

1. Pull 10 at a time, maximum amount of 20-30 pulls a day, few hours apart each 10 pulls.
  2. Pull during events, if you don’t get anything in 20-30 pulls, refrain and try next day.

That method so far is working for me very well… Nets me other miscellaneous heroes as well, but Devana seems to defy that logic strongly at this point.