šŸ… Weekly Raid Tournaments ā€“ Post-Launch Feedback ā€“ Unfair Matches [dev response on post 476] and Scoring? Appropriate Difficulty? Loot Tiers? See thread for more topics

Yesterday I was mached with 1600, 1700, 2100, 2300 and 2500 teams.

The default defense grade is C, which is 500 points.

Five attacks today, all the opponents in the 2200 to 2600 range.
My defence of 3400+ is still untouched.
Interestingly some lower level alliance mates (tp 2300) report only fight in the 2500 to 2800 range.
Their defences were attacked multiple times, all of them by much powerful teams.
Probably high tp defences are not yet in the pool of possible targets.

3 Likes

But how can I have points for defense performance if I was not raided?
Is here anyone who was raided? Do you see how meny times you were attakced? And with what result?

CONFIRMED ,ā€¦ Sorry, NO!

Thank you @wetworks foe this valuable observation, it did work splendidly!

On day 2 and following your remarks, I experimented few team setups with lower TP and my rank jumped from 25%-50% to 1%-5% with an increase in my average score per attack from 260 points to 292 points.

Having an average of 330+ is what Iā€™m aiming for.

Pause

12. Is there a formula to calculate the score points based on the TP differences?

Pause

Iā€™m happy that we cracked something .

1 Like

Because you still have a Defense Grade. Itā€™s just C by default.

Bonus points arenā€™t affected by the team power you take

1 Like

wait, when you select your opponent, available points are already shown and visible. this should mean that attacking team does not matter at all. no?

4 Likes

I fought one team at 2700 team power and to at 2200-2400. The one at 1200 tp I beat in round one due to some combosā€¦ The effect of matchmaking will be interesting to see. I am a bit disappointed in the raid tournament for day one, but will wait through the first iteration to see how it ends up. If the higher level teams are matched in the later days, this could still give a pretty good result.

Also, this is the first iteration with a lot of low level players, since all beta players are high level, so there might be some issues that havenā€™t been considered that thoroughly during beta testing.

I will say I really like the idea, but will wait until sunday to decide on how I like the finished concept. I hope (and expect) I will fight tougher teams as the days go on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Huh?
Wha whatā€¦ Where???i

I got a bit more interesting match-ups today. Still the favourite in 4 out of 5 (and equal strength in the last one) and won all 5 but it was a lot closer today. My defense team still hasnā€™t seen any action and my score is now 3130. If it progresses like this, Iā€™m expecting a loss tomorrow and to get pummeled the day after tomorrow :wink:

here, under his team. this one is my next opponent Iā€™m going to fight right now

3 Likes

Thank youā€¦
Can some more confirm this, please.
Iā€™m out of attacks.

Donā€™t have picture to post, but it is correct the points available are displayed under the defending team.

1 Like

Exactly. I understand itā€™s working the same way as in the current standard ra8ds when I see how menycaps I can win or loos.
I do not understand the reason of the concept that playing closer to my opponentā€™s level, should get you more pointsā€¦ Why should I take a 2K team and risk a defeat if I have 3K team available.

2 Likes

Could you please show the defense that was attacked so often.

It wonā€™t, points available are established by record and by defense performance, not by strength.

So my first raid today was against a 1200tp team, against my 3500tpā€¦ Scored me like 227 pointsā€¦ How an I meant to score enough points to rise up the rankings with ridiculous match ups like that.

So nothing changed today.

My second opponent today garnered 282 points and had mostly 4* and a maxed 3* with emblems. it is getting thereā€¦

@zephyr1 thx :slight_smile:

ā€¦