Weakest teams to complete the Class Trials?

Just wondering what the weakest TP folks have completed the 3rd level of the trails is?

I’ve done the 1st 2 levels with teams as weak as 1632. Still only on lvl26. Curious to see what I need to be shooting for by the time I hit lvl 30.

Depends on how expensive battle item-heavy you’re willing to go.

Recommended team power is 4k but you could totally do it with 2.6k (ish) if you have BT or Kiril and then carpet bomb the final stage

1 Like

Around 2600 is what I have done in the past. I witnessed someone use a weaker team but they had a great strategy.

1 Like

Good to know. My last three teams have been 2300-2400 so it looks like I’m not to far off. I have Kiril and will have him maxed by the time I hit lvl 30. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

I did one of them at ~2500 TP. Forget which one but there was some luck involved too, and timestops help

1 Like

I’d say 3k TP is the lowest limit if you don’t want to sweat :sweat_smile:
Lower than that requires heavy battle items.

1 Like

When the trials started i did it with some weak teams from 2700 to 2800 and 2900. But i found that, for me personally, aint worth the hustle and sweat, so nowadays when i feel like i dont have a good team, i just do the first 2, get my emblems and get out :rofl:. Those ones with Vivica boss were/are truly painful without a good team [battle could last hours].
It really depends from trial to trial tho, because some teams have more synergy than others, sometimes a good 2800 with lot of synergy and color stacking to the weak color mobs/bosses could definitely do better than a 3200/3300. But no matter what, when you’re in the 2700 zone you have to use a lot of items [all]…

1 Like

In my first Shadows Trials, I used Graymane, a new 2^ Skittles, Kelile, Layla, and Jahingir, just over 2400 TP. I won, but only because I was using Dragon, Bomb, and Axe attacks plus healing pots.

All but the last wave is generally easy; it’s those bosses that need the fully charged specials plus items.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t bother anymore unless I can put together a half decent teams. If anything trials made me realize I need to level more rogue/wizard class chars

1 Like

This is really good advice. If those particular emblems will go to your defence team or a goto raider, then time stops + dragon attacks can get you through almost anything. If it’s just an “emblems shiny” category, I’d be content with the low levels’ payout.