We should be able to follow certain posters

Any chance SG can make an option where we can follow certain posters on the forumns? It be kinda nice to be able to follow Petri/ staff members when they make posts- a lot of them are updates, comments too topics that are issues etc. It would not be hard to do and they comment so seldom that it really wouldn’t be a bother*

• strong text

2 Likes

Could get the stalker affect though!
I get it but, sometimes the bad intentions over rule the good.

Lol. I’m sure you’d get some “type” of abuse of any feature but stalking? We could give out awards for most followers, most persistent stalking and find out who really has nothing to say…

Come to think about it… I have a few stalkers- they’re called moderators

1 Like

:eyes:

I had a bit of a dig and there doesn’t seem to be any way of following posters… You can Mute/ Silence a specific user but unfortunately you can’t get the inverse effect…

I don’t know enough about Discorse (the forum platform) to know if it’s a function that even exists or…

1 Like

This reminded me of @Hrairoo 's post

Hrairoo wants friends [Stalkers Guide to "Friendship"]

Maybe @Hrairoo knows? Quite the effective stalker

2 Likes

If you mute every other user would that make you a follower of the one left unmuted?

2 Likes

I take it your from teaxs was born in 1970?:thinking:
Dude people are wired :wink:

Been to Texas once but was born in 1970.

1 Like

I’ve even found you in your alliance! I’m ever so sneaky. I also know where @Texas1970 used to reside. :thinking:

2 Likes

Portland oragon?
200000 miles!

1 Like

As @Guvnor said I don’t believe such feature exists at the moment, but you can see all the staff posts here: Small giant games staff - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum

2 Likes