We need 8 or 10 or 12 war flags

You got to top 100 for a reason you and your alliance has a good rostas.
Your 4* have use in events tournament same as 3* They still have vaule.
Why does people in the top alliances want more benefits don’t give me the “I give loads of cash to this game” excuse its boring and lame.

1 Like

More war Flags in war for both teams isnt a benefit. It will become more likely later teams aren’t powerful enough to one shot consistently. That way skill and cooperation will become more important again.

You’ll have to give top 10 probably near 15 flags though to deplete them of strong (enough) teams.

I’ve thought bout this and i think it’s a good idea

Until i think about emblems

And while sure players have more 5s they could use, i doubt they have more decently emblemed 5s they could use

We’re still not seein near or above 7k war scores like we were before telluria came about so i dont really think the game is at the point of further stretching the goal posts yet in war. I know to some it seems like it is but in the grand scheme of things i don’t believe it is

Not every top alliance thinks this way, and definitely not every player in a top alliance.

Back to the original idea…

Personally, I am not sure how this would work, but I think it would tend to make mismatching even worse than it can be now. But, again, I am not the best at figuring out all the possible consequences.

2 Likes

Yeah I get not every player thinks that way. But then it comes down to special treatment for other players, everyone is on the same boat on what sgg put out for everyone sure it’s better for some than others.
If sgg would change war you could do 3 different types begginer normal advance. 3 6 9 flags.
Leader can opt in for each. 2 wars a week alliance can change to either as some training ally could do a 3 and 6 too get new folk ready and keep highers in alliance happy.
Dunno how sgg could sort that but its not my job too :wink::+1:

2 Likes

I think this will actually help match making. Right now a lower tier alliance can win against a much stronger team by luck, so they keep moving up and find themselves for 3-4 wars facing players that are way too strong for their liking. Adding 2 flags makes the delineation much clearer. Right now there’s really no advantage to have 40 5s vs 30 5.

I like this idea a lot but I don’t think the leader should opt in. Then top alliances can just play in the 3 flag tier and keep winning against weaker teams. I think it should be based on war score.

I can guarantee you, we don’t want to face weaker teams. :slight_smile: Some people might joke about that, but everyone in our alliance wants a fair fight. Do we want to win, oh yes, but a fair win. I am still not sure how that would work at the top of the top 100, but I am open to anything that will not cause a mismatch.

2 Likes

Yeah I get yah. Normal rules apply as still make it fair loot would be dropping or higher per which ever you do, sure did say special treatment for highers earlier but put the effort in I’m cool with that. Saying leader opts in to what level of war they wanna do that day. So for a training ally could do 3 flags mid week n 6 weekend

7 or 9 war teams would be almost impossible to manage for a new player that struggle with 6.

I personally would love to put in use more heroes, but as i said it wouldn’t be fair for players with little roster.

Maybe an option where alliances could choose how many flags each (and face others with same settings)?

There are top tier players with huge benches that can easily field 8 or 10 teams. Likely not all emblemed, which could be an issue, but certainly all strong 4000+ TP teams with good synergy. That is top 1-2% of players?

There are the average players who struggle to make six war teams. I can currently field five top mono war teams that take on the toughest opponents. My sixth is a mixed bag and relies heavily on a great board.

Going to 8 flags would be a hardship for me, and I’ve been playing for almost 2-1/2 years. It would also likely lead to me skipping the weekday wars as I barely have time to squeeze in the six flags as it is.

The other option leads to a two-tier system that I doubt the majority of players would be happy with as it is just more “P2W/Top 100 favouritism”.

Wars are fine as is. I can’t use all my 3* or half my 4* in them and I don’t miss that at all.

Increasing the number of flags means that the level of effort per war also increases. The only way I would consider getting behind that is if the war chest points per war were increased (six for a win, two for a loss, and four for a draw) and war length were increased by twelve hours (with respawn times being increased accordingly).

Make all flags available at the start of war. Don’t care if it’s 6, 8, 10, etc.

How about no. 6 total flags is enough. The matching process is already a mess since the changes with so many alliances complaining about unfair matches. I have even see it myself in my alliance where we face a much stronger alliance that we can only win against if they don’t use their flags. If they added more flags it would only benefit the alliance that has an easy win against a weaker alliance. Then those weaker alliances would complain even more than before because the chance of actually winning becomes impossible at that point. It’s fine the way it is flag wise. They just need to fix the match making.

This is not a new idea, but I think it would be a good thing if we had 30 war flags. One flag for one hero used. This way we wouldn’t need to use a team of 5 to mop up a lonely, dying corner hero…

1 Like

Even now, you don’t need to use a five-person team to clear a lone dying hero. You can go and finish it off with one of your heroes.))) the problem is different. In my opinion, the main problem of wars is the emblems that allowed too much to exceed the originally conceived potential of the heroes, and as a result forced everyone to use monochrome commands to attack. I remember with longing the times when we gathered teams for war not by the color of the heroes, but by the skill of the heroes. Somewhere on the forum, I saw a suggestion to make the same rules in war, limiting the use of heroes in defense, as is done in RAID tournaments. I really liked this idea. This could bring back interest in the war, save us from Groundhog Day in the form of a GTV. And the idea of adding flags is a bad idea.

I would prefer a 3rd war per week :smiley: :metal:

1 Like

How would that fit into the weekly schedule?

I think you’re trolling a bit, but you get what I mean. Yes, of course you can, but you gain nothing. You waste one flag out of 6. If we had 30 flags, one for each hero, this would allow us multiple clean-ups without runing out of flags and still be able to use 4 or 5 strong attack teams.

1 Like

No, I didn’t want to be trolling in any way. Sorry if it looked like this. But I really didn’t understand your idea the first time. But these are translation difficulties. ))) Now you have clearly explained. And this idea already seems to me very interesting and makes sense.

1 Like