We have the power to change our odds

Should we also boycott buying gas for a day in january as well? That’ll teach those oil companies!

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Yessss of course this is the exact same thing …

Edit 1:

-----------quote:
Unhappily, it shows you whom politicians really listen to. I’m happy to see people, just regular people, protesting in front of government buildings as they did in Indiana. But it wasn’t until corporate America added their voice and threatened to close their wallets, that anything actually happened.

So, as much as a pain in the ■■■ it is to check Human Rights Watch’s Hot 100 list every time you want to buy something, it is one of the best ways to make a difference. And from a personal finance perspective, since there will not be much left to buy, you’ll save money while saving the world!

End quote

Whether you or I like it or not, attacking the wallet is our only potential means to change here. It could be effective. Not doing anything will not be effective.

You can criticize and post your cynical weak comparisons but all it does it perpetuate the standard. If that’s what you want, fine. But I personally do think there’s some wiggle room in the summon formula to allow more players easier access to special / seasonal heroes. Reduced monetization for SG sure. But overall INCREASED satisfaction from players getting to enjoy a wider range of heroes.

That opinion is critical I think, and I don’t take for granted that it’s an opinion. But I’d rather read disagreement on that versus “this is a waste of time blah blah blah”

1 Like

I like the game, so I buy VIP passes. Yet I do not like the crazy randomness of getting outstanding 5* heroes. Some players get them on first try, others try very long.

In another game that I like a lot, you get everything guaranteed after a certain number of trials. Why? Because the community requested it for months. Because it feels right.

Empires gives already rare quests to every player, plus guaranteed ascension items from events (depending on team strength). This is great, everyone can improve.

But on the heroes side there is nothing other to my knowledge than TC20. You get up to 20 different 5* heroes from TC20, you can ascend them, first the most useful, then… what then? Something will have to be added to let me play on.

I am still confident devs will find the right way to make money and have happy players.

(Simple RNG is crap, but funny. I wanted to buy those fine gloves, but got three gloves from chests today.)

2 Likes

I do agree with you and it won’t cost me anything not to buy something power to the people

Yaw do realize there’s a game just like this called dragon strike that pays out rewards such as gems much more often and is full of ex empires players.forget the strike move on to game that’s already doing what u want strike to achieve

2 Likes