We cannot have more tank options thanks to Guineverre

Boss wolf nerfed because he was deemed overpowered when paired with Guineverre.

Now Aegir is nerfed because he is deemed overpowered when paired with Guineverre.

The next strong tank option will be nerfed when deemed overpowered when paired with Guineverre.

SG when are you going to realize what the problem is here?

13 Likes

But the top 1000 would scream sG is nerfing Guinevere to raise sales.

Imagine the turnover and turmoil in those top teams. Lawdy

How was he nerfed?

He was nerfed while still in beta, they released him to the “normal” game much weaker.

Raiding in diamond bracket might actually be fun again with a real guin nerf…right now raiding is boring and more aggravating then fun.

13 Likes

I can’t agree more. She is still so overpowered, that it is not fun fighting her. So I always re-shuffle when I see her.

4 Likes

Yup like this guy said

1 Like

It is absolutely unfair. If you do not want to nerfe Geneva or GVM, why complain about the top and whales that do not, but that should not interfere with other heroes, as has been shown in beta. It does not matter that these heroes unbalance with Gin, those two heroes already unbalance alone, that increases the imbalance above, but do not remove it from others.

1 Like

Guin and Zeline are most OP and everybody knows, but as i understood a nerv was in progress but beta player’s said: “Don’t nerv them”. Because most of the big spenders have them. Money rules…not balance :wink:

5 Likes

Hmm, I wonder if any Beta care to justify the last of nerf? I can’t believe it’s just “money said so”. :roll_eyes::wink:

Rook dont be surprized if it is exactly that. Sure other factors but buffing less spoken of heroes causes a lot less outcry than nerfing one of the “Must have”, heroes.

I am all for just having a balance. The 4* defensive bracket is much more balanced than the 5*s.

I see in the recent update Merlins mindless attack was changed, it is such an insignificant change without much influence on the game, but the ones that makes a shift in team selection will just be passed.

Anyway who am I … just a guy standing infront of SGG asking them to … please for the love of … give me Gunny and Naked lady!

1 Like

All they need to do is make her slow. She would still be an A top notch hero, and opponents would have a better chance of getting a special or two off in order to try and prevent the hellish and complete shutdown that occurs when she pops hers. I’m actually shocked it hasn’t happened yet.

5 Likes

She needed to be nerfed zeline not so much. Guin is by far the strongest tank in game… it’s not even close. Guin is so overpowered she makes players double up on purple hero’s the most common double color.

Guin completely ruins the diamond bracket and it’s just fighting the same tank over and over… zeline is nice but she isn’t abused as badly as guin is. She’s popular but so are several other greens both in game and coming soon. But guin drastically alters the entire game. She effects war and raids. She is flat out broken. Either make guin slow which is a strong nerf or nerf her heal like they had in beta which was a minor nerf that still had her being the best tank in game even when compared to after nerf aegir… but honestly guin is just bad for the game. She makes the game repetitive especially at higher levels.

3 Likes

They can change Guineveres skills a bit. Just minor one - she can also miss a special for mana reduction. If Merlin can miss then why not Guinevere?

1 Like

Maybe it is time to take it upon ourselves to nerf Guin. There are many more of us without Guin than with Guin. If we all agree to attack Guin teams all the time, then she will become a drawback instead of an asset. The power is in the people :muscle:

4 Likes

Nah… if we all attack Guin tanks we’ll just offer them free cups.

5 Likes

This is really sad and stupid from SG. Why even bother trying to introduce new tanks, when they are going to be nerfed to ■■■■, just for the sake of “saving Guin”. It is a total waste of resources and no one is going to bother to spend money on a subpar tank. Nerf Guin and allow for other opitions as a center tank. Prehaps SG should hire internal testers as well if they don’t have any and rely less on external testers.

4 Likes

Technically he was nerfed then buffed.

I’d also like to point out a common things that happens here:

People react solely to the stats and specials and not actual game play in the wild. Drake Fong was heavily poo-poo’d in beta and then here when he came out. Most of what I have seen, now that he has been out and is being played, is that he is much more useful than the small sample size indicated. This happens a LOT here on the forums.

3 Likes

SG. Guin. Is. Ruining. Your. Game!

She has tied your hands as to what you can release, leaving new tanks stale and underpowered. It’s not going to change with Guin in her current form.

4 Likes

I can’t seriously believe you just said that. I hope that’s just a misunderstood attempt at some sort of sarcasm I didn’t get. I know your just an unpaid cheerleader but even you can’t really seriously believe that money isn’t their number one priority, far above ANY players!

2 Likes