We are no longer SMALL, E&P

That’s quite odd, because I finished somewhere around the 200,00th mark and was happy with the standard loot (+ let us not forget, one silver token!) just for completing each difficulty with my lightly emblemed 4* team and judicious use of cheap battle items. I’ll never be in a bonus loot bracket unless they extend them to include most of the player base, but it was progress from my first painful struggles to around half-way through epic, a few short months ago, to actually be able to complete legendary with no reruns or gems. Next time I will try to complete it without swearing… but it was enjoyable, in a nerve-wracking sort of way.

As for why pull more heroes, well, I really really wanted Cheshire Cat since the first Wonderland, and got him in the last one. I don’t plan to level him any time soon as I have a queue of more practical dark projects, in fact he may never be a priority for the mats. But just seeing him in my roster, all glowing and mischievous, makes me happy. A major part of this game is, after all, about collecting cards as much as it’s about the match-3. Some are powerful, others are just darned cool.

It’s all about the fun. You know, fun? People keep saying “it’s a marathon not a sprint”, but in actual fact it’s neither. It’s not a race at all, because as others have pointed out there is no finishing line, no single objective; reaching global #1 maybe, for some, but then what? Then you go to bed and get bumped down to 201. I think of it more like a (very, very protracted) Sunday stroll. The scenery is more important than the destination. It’s over when you decide this isn’t what you want to do with your time any more.

p.s. I do pay, VIP plus “irresistible” offers (slightly too many of 'em), if that makes any difference.

6 Likes

I was talking about the raid tournament, not the challenge event. If the loot in the raid tournament was actually what they promised it would be then it would be worth the effort, as it is now, it’s pointless. Again, they show their lack of vision. If the loot in the raid tournament was worth having then people might pay the 75 gems to continue after getting knocked out. I’m not saying we should be showered in 4* mats, just that those chests that take more effort though fill should give a better level of reward. Its just common sense.

1 Like

Yes, it would be nice if a 100% participation war chest was better than this. Though I guess I should be happy for the emblems, they could have rolled lower?

Edit: but people do currently pay for continues in the raid tournament, apparently.

Paying $10 for 1 item is a bit much, even for this line of reasoning. If you’re a casual spender, say VIP plus a few event gem deals for pulls, the likelihood that you’re going to run into the ascension mat plateau is an issue of game design, not spending.

The reality is that ascension materials, and loot in general, has gotten lower and less valuable over the last 6 months, be it titan loot, titan/war chest loot, and even color mission chests. This isn’t a case of, “confirmation bias,” when a majority of players are noticing it. Average titan scores, hero pulls, raid boards, and tourney loot have all seen similar effects of a less and less fortunate RNG.

While I understand your perspective, “gotta spend to get ahead,” it wasn’t always that way with this game - or, at least, not to this extent. The OP isn’t wrong to point this out, even if his method is more aggressive than might be conducive to conversation.

Oh sorry, raid tournament, right. I don’t do that. However, 20 more emblems than you had before is better than… ok, I admit it, that chest linked by Perillin is rubbish.

Funny, I am in general getting more AM now than I did 6 months ago. Not a lot more but some. As I said, I can keep 2-3 5* projects going all the time (plus 2-3 4*). Six-eight months ago I kept hitting a wall at 3/70.

I get an average amount of mats. The stronger your alliance becomes and higher level titans you can kill, then the more of everything you are able to attain. Mats are spread between everyone, not just one person, to encourage teamwork and loyalty.

1 Like

Unfortunately it is so that EP slows down when no money comes
own experience
have been playing for 3 years now and have every good 5 heroes fully leveled +
Unfortunately, since I pay nothing more, the cure goes down steadily
Titans hurt with 4/1 counter driving with 5er heroes max of 400 points-16k
and that should still be right because I’m just wondering ???
for about 3 years I play what did I get on bonus heroes ???
in the first year about 3 then no more until today in my alianc wierd bought a lot and I treat them that there is only hail of months heroes with me 00000000000,0000000000 nothing.
that means for me that I am consciously locked to get ahead. I’ll play a little bit and then look delete
not anymore.
a ferry game is different.
have taken every movement for a year all proofs see ???

i decided to stop spend since last month and spend for other new game i just played

and somehow i get better luck , totally got 4 *4 mats this month from titan & chests. never happens before , let see for next next next month.

reason i stop spend because i got 20 *5 maxed already and many non-maxed *5 which wait for mats. 20 maxed is enough for war offense , other 10 will be 2 or 3 Proteus and 5 Rigard. i did 4 rigard already , do-ing 5th. in short i dont want to spend just to bench other *5 i already got from spent.

and actually this game is totally fair , i played many game already and genuinely says this game is not p2w , no1 able to hold top rank , even with 3.7k mono i could beat 44xx opponent lol

1 Like

This game isn’t there for 3 years.

2 Likes