We are "Mostly Harmless!" and looking for you!

We are a newly founded, ambitioned alliance, looking for longterm companions!

:fire: Are you annoyed by left over war tickets and poor excuses?

:fire: We are offering an easy going, funny spot in our active alliance.

:fire: We expect 100% war and titan participation and mutual respect amongst the members.

:fire: Lets discuss (tactics, heroes, ascension…)

We just took out a rare 6* titan with only 10 members! 3 wars, 3 wins so far. 20 spots available. Trophies required 1800. 7/10 members are 4000+, wanted TP at least 3700+.

tl:dr; 6* titans with 11 Members, successful war strategy, no war flags left, rl goes first, communication is key

Find us inGame: Mostly Harmless!
Leader: Katee

1 Like

Would you be interested in a merger? I think we share similar values.
This is us [30/30] The Incognitos: We are FULL - #51 by DBC
We’ve been together nearly a couple of months and have never left a war flag. Our regular titan is 11* and have had a 12* drop by.

Nevertheless, GL with recruitment.

And if y’all got extras from a merge send them our way at WorldPeaceTreaty :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks for your offer, but we are not interested in merging :wink:
We have a “hard” core of members, some of them real life friends, and we want to built an alliance along our “beliefs” - open communication, no pressure yet ambition, mutual respect, and of course acknowledging that everybody has a real life.

Good luck to you 2 :wink:

2 Likes

Hi iNik, sounds interesting to me! U are still looking?

Are you using discord?

@princess1 We don’t have Line or Discord at the moment. So far we are good with the ingame chat and alliance message (e.g. for war strategy)
We are open for suggestions though.

I highly recommend discord so you can share screenshots, download calendar info, offer tips, etc.

Once you start using it, you will wonder how you managed without it!

1 Like

I know the system, and i also think it is quite useful. But we want to keep the alliance united and not separated in those participating in Discord and those who don’t.
But thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

@Fuchur19 Yes, we are still looking. We are currently on a 8* Titan and 12 members :wink:

Nice! I will check u out in game…

1 Like

Hi there! Are you still looking?
I’m stuck at around 2000/2100 trophies, but I’m working on it :wink: (in about a week I’ll have my TC20 ready).

Two questions:

• What does TP mean? (wanted TP 3700+)
  • I’m one of the strongest in my current alliance, so the loot pays out accordingly. In your alliance I’ll be one of the weakest so I won’t be able to get the A/A+ loot. On the other hand, your titans and wars are played at a higher level resulting in more interesting loot. Any idea if the loot will be more interesting for me (and other) lower level members compared to what I can get as a top player in my current alliance?

Not the owner but:

1. Tp means team power. Usually referring to the strength of your usual defence team

2. Regarding loot, have a look at this thread:
    Titan Loot & You - A Data Farming Project! ***PRELIMINARY RESULTS***

Hi Marquis der fluffy!
Gunnar is right TP means Teampower.
Yes we are still looking and you seem Like a good fit. Loot wise there are rumours that you are potentially better of with Not being A on the Titan. Feel free to step by ingame :slight_smile:

Thanks!
My max TP with my strongest heroes is about 3640/3650 depending on team composition.

I think the loot will remain more or less the same for me, but this alliance is more ambitious, so there’s more room to grow :wink:.

I have 16 4* heroes, 9 of which are fully trained and 6 of these 9 have points in the talent grid. So far the E&P gods have refused to give me holy 4* or higher (or 5*in general…).

OK, cool!

See you in a bit…

Gunnar!!!??!?!?

What an insult! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oops. My Bad… Sorry Guvnor!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.