We are looking to merge. Found a home. Ty for all the interest

Lawn chairs are looking to merge.

We are the last ten standing from a full group. Most of us have been together for 1+ years. We are active but very relaxed

We found a new home. Ty for all the interest. I am sorry if we didn’t get to talk or visit. Was way more chaotic then I anticipated. This community rocks. Game on.

4 Likes

Hello!

We at Heffalumps from Hell are looking for new members.

We are currently fighting 9* titans rotating war tanks to find what works best for us.

If you’re interested, feel free to reach out to me on Line. My ID is: igh13.

Hello, please consider The TWISTED Hurricanes. We are also active and strive to maintain a balance of real life while still enjoying wars and taking down titans.

For titans, our only rule is that you attack at least every other titan not counting any titans killed with more than 5 hours remaining. We don’t keep track of the number of hits or damage done. Currently we are taking down 8* titans with the occasional 9* or 7*.

Wars are optional, and participants are expected to use at least 3 of the 6 flags. That said, I’d say for about 50% of the wars every flag is used. Our last war we had 2 unused flags. We understand that life happens, and that sometimes it gets in the way of using every flag. Also, we are using ice tanks for wars.

If someone misses either of these things they get a warning, and will get no penalty if within 12 hours they can explain what happened. An unexplained warning means a demotion from elder to member (elder earned after 30 days), and two unexplained warnings means a boot. Keep in mind we are very lenient about this as long as players communicate - we don’t like booting people. Also if anyone knows in advance that they will be busy they can just let the leadership know and their name will be added to the banner excusing them from titans. Just opt out of wars as well.

As for the people we are friendly but sometimes have adult appropriate conversations. Some people are really quiet, and some talk a lot. We are also all over the globe (mostly Europe and Americas) so will have different people on at different times of the day.

I know that’s a lot to read, but I think a merger only works if both sides are in full understanding and agreement about the rules and conditions. I can talk to the alliance members about any issues you bring up, and can see what we are willing to be flexible on how to make this work. If this all sounds good for your alliance we can continue discussions here or on Line - my id is FighterJack.

Check out Vikings Rising, family ally of Vikings Ascended.

Interested. rigersa#5200 in discord here if you want to discuss. Sort of depends on what you mean by “relaxed”. If you mean not too many war rules but expected to use all flags if opted in type of thing and hitting titan multiple times daily hit me up in discord. 10* titans and could make the room with some easy shuffling.

Hi Lawn Chairs,

I wasn’t able to connect to you on discord, we’re a very active alliance looking for members and would be very happy for you to join us. Please look up titan war machines and let us know if you’d like to discuss further

Can you help me? I just started to play this game and I don’t know how to ascend yet.

1 Like

Hello Bloom,
We are a 50/50 US/EU alliance which works out well for wars. Currently at 20 members so your 10 would fill us out. Per our description all members hit titans daily and we have coordinated wars where of course members use all war flags. Our wars are coordinated but not militant and optional. Although I can’t remember the last time we did not use all flags we do understand that real life happens and ask members to opt out of the next two wars if they miss a war flag. 2 consecutive wars with an unused flag is grounds for dismissal. War strategy is simple. On weekend wars leaders set farming targets and we farm them twice before flipping/FFA/mass attack, which usually happens at the 12 hr mark when we get our second lot of flags. Weekday wars we farm once then start. This simple strategy has garnered us an 80% success rate. We are a clean chatty group with more activity on the weekends and during wars, currently slaying 10* titans. The addition of your group should propel us to 11s which is the goal. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Contact me in Line or reply here if you would like to discuss further id: romanleviticus. Give us a peek, don’t believe you’d be disappointed.

We also have another alliance that serves as a training/chill alliance for our low level or less active members. It was created to allow low level and less active players to participate in wars and help them fill their POV war challenge quests. Players can move up to the main alliance when they feel they are ready. This alliance is currently slaying 4
-5* titans with 17 members.

Hello LazyInfantry,
We have a training alliance called Loot Hunters Boot Camp with helpful folks that can assist and answer your questions if you’d like to join.

Are all the lawn chairs merging? Or just the active players and the non actives are fading away?

(I was formerly a lawn chair and left to do inactivity of many of the members)

Looking at their current roster, they all look active…so did you graduate from a lawn chair to a park bench? :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It was pointed out to me that my message reads as war is not optional, correction, it is optional :grin:

hello Red Hot & Blue would love to meet up with you.
there r 16 of us with 11-13 warriors. Player XP score is29-76 with the medium around 55
Our medium def team is around 4000-4100.

We would loved to talk Line: Hothom. Other member that have LINe account Azurevee and Tikabam88

Hiya Bloom! We would love to discuss a possible merger with you. I know you’ve probably got TONS of merger offers and lots of info to look thru. The most important thing is that personalities mesh well and alliance rules/expectations are similar. I’ve had a few successful mergers in the past and have found that its a great idea to have someone bring an alt or their main account to the other alliance so they can dip their feet in the water and see if they think everyone will get a long well. Before this turns into a novel, I’ll shut up. LOL I will send ya a pm on Line and we can go from there. In the meantime, check out Willow’s World or Willow’s Dynasty. Both great alliances that fit different play styles. Talk with you soon on Line! Good luck sorting thru all the info and alliance offers!

@Guvnor we found a home post can be closed

2 Likes

Not surprisingly you found a merger partner. Congrats on finding a new home :confetti_ball::tada:

Let’s see which mod gets here first… @littleKAF

I guess I win. But you helped by tagging me. :relaxed:

1 Like

Hey no fair; I was sleeping…!!

1 Like

Cookie Settings