We are in an urgent need to buff the bunnies! We need more bunnies!

on-my-way-omw

Let the games begin! :rabbit: :hocho:

51BC+bdp-RL.SX331_BO1,204,203,200

4 Likes

Bunnies are scary enough. My only interaction with one was when o was in college sitting happily finishing off my 2-4of Moosehead oblivious to anything and anyone around me. Then I turn around discover I’m sat beside a rabbit hutch and the thing is right up at my ear. Good job my bottle was empty, wish I could’ve said the same for my pants :rofl::thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@Nedenben come join in the fun. We’re getting ready to start a revolution, too many ducks here. Not enough bunnies.

4 Likes

Yeah, people often don’t understand jhow scary bunnies can be. I mean, how can they be scary? All fluffy and soft and cute… With those long, sharp teeth, super speed and voice like babies crying?
No idea, really.

4 Likes

They hump like bunnies :joy:.

2 Likes
4 Likes

What in the fu** where am I ? Why are bunnies now a thing? Ffs I just got over my duck nightmares… Ffs I need a drink

3 Likes

When we’re through with the bunnies, maybe dragons or cows will follow. I join the drinking…

3 Likes

Ohhhh u and I drunk … We may end up in a very traumatizing discussion about what the bunnies are doing to the ducks… Let alone what the dragons are capable of… Js. :smiling_imp: :biting_lip:

3 Likes

I don’t think we would discuss… :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

funny-gif-bunny-island-running-scary

Ducks are so April 2022, as someone said today. It’s bunny time.

3 Likes

BETA
Bunnies for the Ethical Treatment of Animals

1 Like

You two should just do :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just do…what exactly? Dress as a bunny or dress as a duck for @Pike one can get him angry one can get him … Happy. Win/win tbh. Great suggestion
:biting_lip: :smiling_imp: :biting_lip:

2 Likes

I know dressing as a bunny would make me happy. I think it’s because of the furry tail.

can’t post a photo, I like being a regular

3 Likes
1 Like

why do just one, you gotta do both!!! @Mistress_of_Shadows @Pike

glad you like it… but if anyone asks who suggested it… I will deny it…

ah heck no, I am proud of my mischief-suggesting abilities, I will proudly own it!

1 Like

There is a foolproof way to tell if you are team rabbit or team duck. Just tell me what you see below:
download (1)

5 Likes

A seagull. You wanna start a new trend?

3 Likes

both are OP in the bird world anyway - both can fly AND swim

though I think ducks are better at walking on land, so still more OP than the seagulls…

5 Likes