We all should use Wu Kong on defense

For real. When I use Wu on offense, I miss about 70%. But when an enemy defense team has Wu, they miss only about 10%.

I just came across a tournament defense team that had Wu. He cast his special, and I am serious, all their heroes’ attacks were a hit and they decimated team. And then his Skittleskull fired. Usually, if my AoE attack fires under Wu’s effect, I miss 2 or even 3 targets. But this time the opponent’s Skittleskull hit ALL my heroes… I lost the fight instantly…

Well this is mainly just a vent thread but I really feel we all should use Wu on defense lol

4 Likes

Percentages for accuracy debuffs are cut by half for heroes on defense. Percentages for dodging, chain attacks(misandra) are doubled.

Just a heads up.

:grin:

5 Likes

Paging Fairly False Forum Facts 🤓

9 Likes

Thanks! I should have known lol

LOL well it certainly does seem like defense teams tend to have better odds when it comes to wild card heroes like Wu and Danz… whenever I use them, chance for fail seems to be about 90% vs. opponent AI uses them against me, chance their attacks to be successful seems to be about 90%. :crazy_face:

But I haven’t exactly recorded all of my attacks and kept spreadsheet data myself, those who actually have done so usually attribute my personal anecdotal assumptions to either confirmation bias or selective memory.

Still, I’ve never actually put Wu on defense. Still sticking with Li Xiu on defense for now, because what’s more annoying than losing your mana just when you finally saved up enough to charge your special skills? :laughing:

1 Like

Agreed, Li Xiu is extremely annoying if she fires. And her costume just makes her more deadly. I have come across SO MANY Li Xiu tanks this tournament…

Oh wait, I am using Li Xiu tank as well :rofl:

3 Likes

Li Xiu feels like a totally different character on defense than she is on offense – on offense it’s like “I will lightly caress you with my sword and take away so little mana that one turn without receiving a tile is enough for you to charge up again”, where on defense, she knocks off a third to half the hitpoints and drops all the specials a couple of tiles worth. (Probably not true at all, but feels that way at times.)

9 Likes

Exactly.

I never ever use her on offense, she hits like a wet noodle. Yet every time I have to fight her in a raid, she’s all

3z9noc

So. Naturally, I gave her some emblems and put her on my defense team. :grin:

3 Likes

This is why I hate Neith, though BK or QoH are quite good against her. But reducing mana and party-wide blind is incredibly annoying.

3 Likes

I have feeling like other things are doubled or tripled tbh Ressurection happens 5-6 times in a row. Only real thing is Pierce i think percentage there matches.

1 Like

Wait, what did you say? You want me to render this thread worthless? Sure, I can do that. We should all use Wu Kong Telluria on defense.

4 Likes

Imagine Wu Kong fires first, then Telluria and she lands blow on EVERY enemy hero :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

And yea, Danza seems to get sword or bottle much more often when I face him as an enemy. But when I use him, he pretty much always freezes himself…

2 Likes

Visit the tournament thread, I used two Li Xiu’s!! Just to be sure!!!

As for Wu? Everytime I see him on defense I know I have been delivered a gift!

EDIT: I am out of love again; sorry.

1 Like

He has performance anxiety issues. In defense, the commander is not there to watch him. :wink:

3 Likes

That is a very good point! Next time I will blindfold myself so he can perform well on offense haha

1 Like

#BenchTellyforWu

-20 cups

2 Likes