Ever since I’ve started this game I’ve noticed one thing: you never have enough ham. From leveling up heroes, to ascending them, to embleming them, to building weapons, to leveling troops and now LBing heroes there is never enough ham. Ever. Not to mention those using AL and some levels for HA now too.
On the other hand, iron is always plentiful. So much so that many players run out of materials before running out of iron. I’m always out fo nuggets to make nadoes, always out of lumber to make axes and dragon attacks and so many more. When you’re done maxing all your buildings… There really isn’t much else to use it for. Sure, embleming/LBing heroes uses some but not nearly on the same level as ham.
Would love SG to add options to help players who are always food poor and have too enough iron.
How would you like Empires and Puzzles even out ham and iron usage?
- Have troops use iron instead of ham.
- Create a building where we can trade iron/ham at a 50% loss for the other.
- Other (what are your ideas?)
- Nothing, I’m good with my ham and iron
- Significantly lower ham in maxing heroes or embleming cost.
- Iron for ascending heroes instead of ham.