Was Wu Kong's special secretly nerfed?

Oh i didnt know that. Maybe thats why it took me really long to beat each stage in the advance. I will give it another try. I just need to win one prize above the freaking one coin lol. Thanks for the info

Yes… I wrote a topic about this some week ago.
And seems that I’m not the only one that think that.

(In Kong we trust)

Pop Gambler’s Stance, fire the gem to start the cascade, see all “miss”… and still wiping anyone :joy:

So what is the final verdict? Was it nerfed or not?

Nope. RNG. For proof, go look at the top teams in the Avalon event.

I’ve upload here a 15seconds video of the “bug”…

2 Likes

i tested a few times and the misses can go from 1 to 5 misses in a big combos and that is really bad. i don’t wanna say they nerfed him but it definitely feels like it. even in events and the spring bunnies the misses were really high.

1 Like

That happened to me too but I am thinking that the first attacks after WK triggers his special have a higher chance of failing and it gets better as the effect wears out!

Wu Kong has been rendered almost worthless right before our eyes. Like no one would notice, right? It doesn’t take much to see that the percentage of miss is now much- much higher than 32%. Wu was a big part of what made this game fun for me. Getting raided by teams much stronger, then revenging with Wu Kong and winning at least took the sting out of being stomped on by the big guys. He’s more of a liability now than anything. Pretty disappointed.

2 Likes

The one thing that always bothers me with Wu attacks is that when the first tile in a vertical stack of 3 misses, then all 3 of them miss. I’ve never seen the first one miss and then the next 2 hit. If anyone has video proof that this is not correct, please post it. The chances of all 3 missing should be 1/9, yet it happens all the time. I am still getting huge titan scores with Wu, so I don’t think they outright changed that % miss, but missing 3 of 3 so often seems hugely unlikely.

From a separate test where I was trying to see if color-stacking affects Gambler’s Stance accuracy (side note: measured miss rate was 34%, so no).

1 Like

Thanks! I have still never seen this on my account, but I now believe it’s at least possible.

You’re correct. Wu is not performing like he should

What specific issue are you observing, and how have you determined that you didn’t just have a string of bad luck?

When activating his special skill all the cards played are misses.

Define “all”—how many tiles are you looking at? I used Wu this morning and didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary.

He’s not nerfed but the game decides before hand if you will lose the match. Both board and any random chances like blind, gambler stance and Inari are rigged.

1 Like

Its normal thing with Wu to miss hits.
Normal tiles and special skills.
Please note that If you were blinded by Darke/Hu Tao or Justice and used Wu … you will miss so much more than normal.
Have a great day.

1 Like

All three or four cards of yellow all say miss.

That’s a strong claim and needs strong proof. What are you offering?

3 Likes