Was a Titan chest nerfed in version 27?

You have been incredibly lucky up to now.

I have been playing almost 3 years and argued a long time ago that the Titan chest should be dropped because the loot is so poor. Yes, occasionally you get something good, but very rarely. All other sources are better…

I track loot from all sources, and my six monthly summaries going back to July 2018 give me either 3 or 4 nonfarmable mats in each six month period. We kill between 2/3 and 3/4 titans

1 Like

Yes, it’s outrageous… I only got 4 × 4* AM’s from titans in the last 10 days… definitely nerfed since v.27…

And they didn’t stop here either… they also nerfed Mystic Vision…

… and elemental chests…

…and tournament loot…

This is an outrage! Stop nerfing our loot!

11 Likes

Nope…Titan chest is quite often useless for me. Killing 5 Titans should give you more than the usual nonsense.

Not nerfed, just always cruddy for the amount of time/effort required to fill it.

Is what it is at this point, I have better luck getting 4*AMs from MV than titan chest.

2 Likes

Well not people are lucked like you :frowning:

I don’t win a SINGLE unfarmable 4* ascension item (except for rare quests) from ANY source at least from 2-3 months (if not more). Neither from titans, wars, chests (of any kind), mystic vision and so on. Sometimes I pick an unfarmable 3* ascension item, but VERY rarely.

8 Likes

Nah…
My titan chests are nerfed since V1.1 so no nerf at all.

2 Likes

FWIW, the picture you uploaded only has two sources that could have delivered a 4* AM.

MV with a VERY low probability and a wanted mission. That is a very low sample size.

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat :poop: with titan wanted chest loot.

I just expect to get farmable loot at this point from all wanted chests.

4 Likes
  • I ‘m agree with you the Titan chest become almost “empty” in last weeks, you fight a lot to defeat them and when îs coming time for opening the chest …surprise (just common materials, nothing to make you happy!
1 Like

I’d say no… This is from earlier today.

4 Likes

Yes and they were nerfed in versions 1 through 26 as well and wu kong miss rate continues to climb with every update

4 Likes

CONFIRMED!!!

My main response to this thread:

3 Likes

In my opinion, good loots depend on the player profile.

They probably are related to How much time you play and the level that you are.

More chests opened, higher level, better the chances of good loots.

I perceived a worst Titan chests at this version, but an increase of good one on Monsters chest, vision, etc…

Maybe the chances could bem improved after some opened chests

When was v27 released? Feb 20th or so? Since that time, I’ve gotten the following Titan loot… my alliance typically faces 8* Titans (sometimes 9*) and I’m always either A+ or A grade loot:

1x Chainmail Shirt
–> 1x Damascus Blade
3x Fine Gloves
1x Hidden Blade
2x Scabbard
4x Sturdy Shield
2x Tall Boots
2x Trap Tools
1x Warm Cape
10x Monk emblems
2x Atlantis coins
1x 3* Trainer
7x 2* Trainer
4x 1* Trainer
2x World Energy Flask
1x Raid Energy Flask
1x Titan Energy Flask

Titan Chests have been crap for a long time (my recent chest was 3 loot tickets, 3 gems, and a slap in the face, and a kick in the 'nards). And as for Titans, I aim for C or B grades. I’ve gotten better loot from a C grade than I have for an A+. Every time I get an A or A+ I loathe checking the loot.

Titan Chest, if I remember correctly I only have unfaramble AM once, so far I played one year.

1 Like

Got A tabbard today :slight_smile:

Can I just clarify… the OP talked of Titan CHESTS not Titan LOOT. That may not have been what was intended, but nevertheless there are many people talking at cross purposes here. My comment for example was about the terrible Titan chests (documented) … Titan loot is fine

Showing up all you got in 3 years?:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Cookie Settings