Wars and scores – how can score be updated after War ends? [SOLVED: Battles started before War ends count toward final score, even if finished after the War ends]

How is it we had the winning score 10 seconds before the timer ran out, then we receive the score, we lost.

The person attacking on the opposite team should have lost their chance? Irritating.

Fights that start before the war timer runs out are allowed to complete, and are counted in the result.

2 Likes

Grrrrrr. :rofl::rofl: I didn’t know that. We were so close to winning.

2 Likes

Right?! It can be super frustrating when a close win turns into a close loss. I’ve had that happen before too.

The other thing to be aware of is that this ISN’T the way that Events work (like Corellia, or Avalon). For them, because the fights aren’t timed, waiting for all fights to complete could delay the results for hours. So the rule there is, if the battle doesn’t complete before the Event finishes, it doesn’t count.

1 Like

Are you serious?? I haven’t even been paying attention! Ugh. I’m so frustrated :rofl:

Yup. Sorry. But forewarned is forearmed. Many people have learned that one the hard way :confounded:

1 Like

Thank you for the explanation!

1 Like

Why do you think I don’t have any more fingernails? :persevere::open_mouth::zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi there, I want to let you know about a Bug in the game. I have recorded what happened in a little movie during the last GDA. The time was over (0:00:00 seconds left) but a player was allowed to make a last attack (however the time was over) and this made us loose that GDA by 3 points 5219 to 5221. My clan name is French Barbarians and I’m talking about the last GDA which happened today Thursday 26 of March. Pls check that bug and give usthe WIN we deserved. Thank you

As long as the attack begins before the time is expired it will still count.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings