Wars and raids

Sorry that was a mis type I meant 4 and 5 star. Just read what I wrote. Posted it before I looked it over.

The fact why u don’t think your team matters why u lose? Did this genius just write that? I’ve already said that I’ve tried different combinations and so has people in my alliance try different combinations of hero’s if u took the time to read what I wrote genius. All I’m saying if u totally have a stronger team it shouldn’t matter that’s why I won’t bother buying gems and why people have been turned off by this game because it doesn’t matter how much u level up hero’s when they lose to lesser hero’s than yours.

1 Like

Well the first thing you could have noticed is that Kashrek is probabely the best 4* tank available. Depending on his flanks he is very difficult to kill. I still mostly reroll when I see him as tank.

Please read one of the many available raid guides and then come back and have more fun with raiding.

Wish you lots of fun.

Elayanith

And people that respond you are trying to explain you a couple of things that you are reluctant to accept:

1. Team power is not an absolute value that exclusively defines a winner. If it were no battle would be needed at all: you found any team with lower team power and thus you won. In this game it doesn’t work that way. Specials of heroes and their positions in a lineup matter much more than team power number.
  2. In this game there are at least 500 000 active players (judging by the last event) and most of them manage to deal with the same game, same heroes and the fact that weaker defense team might beat you, if you’d judge just by a team power value
  3. Fact that your alliance teammates have similar experiences simply means that they have the same level of game expertise and would also benefit from reading the manual I’ve posted above.

I wish you got through it and started enjoying the game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But they don’t. Each hero on defense has a slash attack on a count-down timer. If the timer hasn’t ticked down and the hero doesn’t have full mana, it just sits there.

Bonus technique: get the special to cast to usurp the slash attack.

There are some differences between the offense and defense. I suggest you read through:

Then the whole hero power ranking should be adjusted accordingly and what I mean by that is 4* hero should show more power if he has better abilities in raids or war defense.

Another thing too why is my alliance keep getting matched against stronger opponents? Last war we went against a team that had 10 players that were over 3300 and my alliance had 2 members that had just around 3300. Their lowest member had 2480 and or lowest is 1400 , we got spanked and never had a chance. This Keeps happening

1 Like

I’ve actually suggested that this be taken into account in war pairing. I think it’s a good idea.

But it’s not perfect. Empires and Puzzles is like Rock, Paper, Scissors. For every ability, there’s a way to counter it. And a hero who’s strong in one situation can be very weak in another.

Let’s consider Kashhrek. He is much stronger against a team without a buff remover. If the opponent has Sabina and Caedmon, along with some good red heroes, Kashhrek is in trouble.

So even if we give Kashhrek a higher score because his abilities make him a good tank, the right opposing heroes will still kill him easily. Also, if you put Kashhrek in a corner instead of in the middle, he’s way less valuable. His abilities only affect nearby heroes, so he needs a hero on either side of him to be at his best.

1 Like