Wars and raids

I do not understand how in wars and raids we can lose badly to people that have 200 to 400 less power points than your team. It’s not fair it happens too often. It’s like u have to have 500 point higher to have a chance makes no sense. I just fought some one that had 2805 against my team of 3195 and was only able to kill 3 guys??

This has been discussed multiple times on the forum. Team power doesn’t mean much. Important things are special skills of heroes and their mana speed.

5 Likes

Common complaint, but really team power isn’t everything, the right hero against the wrong defense can win, it’s take me a long time to get a good stable to choose from, which you probably don’t have at 3195, but My best team is 3800+ but rarely gets used because it’s more effective with 1 or 2 5* and the rest good 4*s.

Also rainbow teams aren’t the best ticket on offense, I’m finding 3 red and 2 purple can clean up on teams 300-400 stronger, or 3 yellow and 2 red, depending on their defense. Try mixing it up.

1 Like

Read this discussion, for example: Raids Suck

1 Like

Wars have the extra help for the defender too, which can be a game changer (healing, arrow attack, attack boost).

Yes, they have and this is an attempt to compensate attacker’s advantages. In wars and raids defense team is always in a worse position that an attacker’s one.

I just fought in a raid against 2800 ,my 3190 team and lost again without killing one person, I than tried a different hero’s and didn’t use the rainbow and still got my butt whooped. This ridiculous. And what’s more frustrating is that 4 their guys had their special attacks befor one of my guys had one special attack. U hit one person a couple times and he has full mana. This happens in almost every raid against different hero’s.

1 Like

Can you describe your team and a team you were raiding? What were the heroes from both sides?

And by the way someone emailed me that in wars they have an extra boost. Gee Sherlock tell me something I didn’t know. And by the way when I don’t use rainbow hero’s it never fails that the one color I didn’t use is full of that tile. But back to the war boost I always put that in consideration that’s I always attack with at least 300 points higher but still get whooped

1 Like

I had the same complaint, but you can’t express your view in here because you get ridiculed by some on here who think they are Hids gift to the app game. I’ve pointed out the same things you have such as not using a certain color heroine those are the titles that seem mostly to appear.

What I have noticed lately is a lot of misses, I hit heroe with special skill a couple of times and it misses on every occasion, this also is happening a lot in regular mission battles as well.

Some are right though it depends on how you match up with what heroes, but I aheee there is s certain “chest” the game does at times. I still think it’s to get you to spend money.

Four 4 star and one legendary 5 star. One healer, one defender and rest attackers. All different colors and also tried different colors. It’s that lizard guy on the other team don’t know it’s name buts it’s a healer and u touch him 3 times and he has full mana and heals

Who is in your team you used?

Bad boards happen. If you color stack at all, it would be possible for a all 5 star team to lose to an all 3 star team if the boards are bad enough.

Do you mean Kashhrek?

Yes that lizard, and I don’t know why it matters what team I use or they have because everyone in my alliance complains about the same things. It’s a problem that happens regardless of hero. I’ve had people quit this game cause it doesn’t make sense. And they all complain that tiles always seem to favor the defense team so it’s not just a bad board every once in a while so please don’t insult our intelligence with excuses

1 Like

The fact that you don’t see why your attack team matters is why you lose.

2 Likes

Because it does matter what heroes you have and what heroes are in a defense team. Moreover it matters what positions defense heroes take. Slow mana hero at the edge position is nearly harmless, because he will hardly get charged. Kashhrek you dealt with heals his neighbors and gives them defense against red, so after his special you can’t effectively attack him with red tiles.
You need to take all this in account in order to be successful in raids.
Regarding your heroes. To deal with Kashhrek you need two red heroes and a debuffer that can remove extra defense against red, otherwise he will cure himself faster than you damage him.

I’d recommend you reading this manual

1 Like

My biggest issue with the raids is opposing team gets to attack every single time. By the time I get to attack half my guys are dead. I have a 3 star team and usually put against 5 and 6 star teams. Feeling like that’s not really fair unless I get awesome boards which are few and far between.

Flag on the play. There is no such thing as a 6 star team.

People might take you more seriously if you don’t blow things out of proportion