WARNING: Extremely Graphic Content

Shared on a line group. This was on purpose. Watch at your own risk.

4 Likes

He probably had like 5 Guins fully leveled. No one in the f2p bracket or even moderate p2p would consider feeding off Guinevere to anyone, much less Thorne.

I know for a fact he doesn’t have her. If I could tell him to his face what I think I would. I can’t even say what I want here bc it will only get erased from moderators. So with that enjoy ur night jack___.

He 100% does not have a single Guin leveled. This was the first Guin he ever pulled

1 Like

That’s some kind of sick joke right?

Older clip and not mine. Probably the weirdest feeding ever.

1 Like

Wow. That surprises me. New player? Not in the right frame of mind?

Weirdest feeding I saw was a lady who ate her cats hairballs on tv. My Strange Addiction I think it was…This is still pretty bad though :laughing:

2 Likes

Haha, not a new player been playing for over 2 years that was my first one that I got when I woke up holding my phone waiting for the challenge event to start.

3 Likes

Is this someone, who has completely given up on life? I’m being serious too. People who don’t give a crap about living do some of the strangest things. I know from experience. I mean, who feeds that many superior 5-star heroes to Fletcher?!

2 Likes

Guin is garbage. Why would I waste talents on a one trick pony. She is only good at tank.

1 Like

Maybe he got access to the account of his supervisor. :rofl:

3 Likes

You do make a valid point. Even at tank, her survival and effectiveness is dependent on a strong, well-rounded supporting cast. I didn’t mean to make any assumptions earlier with my post. With as much as we all see and hear regarding Guinevere, it just seemed odd.

i love how the player cared about matching the colors when feeding

3 Likes

Who cares?..20

1 Like

There was a video on here before of someone feeding 10 top notch 5* heroes to level up another. Such is life as a whale I guess.

Someone was pissed at cancelling the 1* tourney.

1 Like

Which I don’t understand. Finishing in the Top 1% of the 3* star tournament gets you at best a Compass or some other unfarmable Rare item.

What would be the expectation of top 1% of a 1* tournament? Maybe a Raid Flask? And a Daily token or two mixed with iron, food, and your usual 3 gems and some 2* and 1* crafting items? Maybe a 1* Trainer Hero? Alot of players get that already in normal loot or by finishing a Monster or Raid chest. It’s of no value to SG or the player to waste a week for something that low.

I know, I got off the main topic. I apologize. Back to the regularly scheduled program.

Maybe the person was just quitting the game? I’ve always told myself that when I eventually quit this game I want to feed all my maxed heroes to Aife

3 Likes

Cookie Settings