Warmly welcome our new moderator Garanwyn & new content creators Mariamne & Pois1!

Well done, congrats always a pleasure seeing the right people acknowledged for putting this game where it is.

7 Likes

Yeah, the board grows with you.
Well chosen.

5 Likes

SG is starting a new saga:

11 Likes

Absolutely not. The distribution is very non-uniform. It turns out my chances of liking one of your posts, for instance, is about 25% (187/740).

That’s about the same chance as happening to share a birthday with another person in a room with 15 people in it. Assuming you have a birthday :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

25%? I can live with that. I guess that makes me feel a little better.

It’s no secret that my birthday is very well regarded and celebrated.

4 Likes

Gratz all, good job.

4 Likes

I’m really hoping I’m Batman here! :laughing:

8 Likes

How you will compare about the % of being moderator in here and getting HOTM in games without spent a penny in game ?
Lol.
For Forum Moderator appreciate all your hardwork to make this forum an awesome place to read and laugh in the same time learn and support each other!

4 Likes

You’re about 11 times more likely to get a HOTM on a single token pull. :slightly_smiling_face:

And thank you! I really love the community, so the work isn’t hard at all.

7 Likes

Now we know—@Kayo is actually the Queen of England. :face_with_monocle: But I thought you kept corgies?

14 Likes

No. Rook is Catwoman, which would be the logical substitution for Batman. I am sorry for your loss.

Brooding partypooper Superman?
Trident Dude? No, that must be Kerridoc. Just don’t shave off your beard like he did, mistakes were made!

(Personally, #TeamFlash because you’re fast to intervene with logic and wit)

Edit: my reference to the shaving was after seeing recent pictures of Jason Khal Drogo Aquamomoa without said facial hair. Very sad.

6 Likes

I give you guys credit for all the hard work and effort to “maintain order”… probably isn’t easy with all the personalities lol. It is appreciated

8 Likes

To our newest moderator, @Garanwyn:
congratulations on your infinite summation!

Abundant credit to @Hrairoo, without whom:

• This Card would not have been made

• Any version of this card made in an alternate universe would have been way less awesome

• The Forum would have a 46% lower chance of spawning funny posts

• Life basically wouldn’t be worth living

32 Likes

I appreciate the vote for #TeamFlash. But if @Rook is Catwoman, @Kerridoc is clearly Superman and @Coppersky is Wonder Woman. @Zephyr1 is definitely flash, considering his response time to merge requests. :wink: So I guess I’m Aquaman. I’ve always wanted…um…incredible…fish powers?

14 Likes

Oh wow. Thank you and @Hrairoo! That is truly legendary! I’m also very, very grateful you didn’t go with pi for my defense or attack :laughing:

10 Likes

hmm. I can’t argue that.
well, at least you have a really cool fork?

(fwiw, according to the aquaman honest trailer, aquaman’s real power is “the smolder”)

3 Likes

Wait…I thought @Kayo was the dog in that picture. I’m so confused now.

5 Likes

Congrats to @Mariamne and @Pois1!

Without your contributions to the community, I wouldn’t have made nearly as much progress in the game. Your guides have been constant go-tos for me from the very beginning.

I refer players to your work non-stop. It makes the Forum a far more useful resource, and makes my life easier when answering questions.

Thanks for your time and dedication, I greatly appreciate it!

And I owe credit to @Pois1 for part of my Forum name!

13 Likes

Congrats my friend! @zephyr1 gives himself not enough credit for his stalwart work helping craft your hero card. I came in like a caveman blasting away in paint, while he, like a delicate ballerina, finished the card into a dignified trophy. He was instrumental in getting the finished product ready for debut.

A well deserved upgrade @Garanwyn! May you continue to inform and humor the community to as far into the future as that lazy 8. You know the one, he can’t seem to stand up, and is always caught sleeping on the job.

Congrats to @Pois1 who I now refer to as the poisoned one. Thanks for sharing your name story as well. I reference your work all the time.

Congrats also goes to @Mariamne, whose cookie monster face is crumbled all over my alliance albums with all your visually appealing guides.

11 Likes

Now I kinda want to see version 1.0. Also, poor @zephyr1. I’m not sure “ballerina” is the type of artist he was shooting for :rofl:

4 Likes