Warmly welcome our new moderator Garanwyn & new content creators Mariamne & Pois1!

winsector

10 Likes

Thanks! I’m actually glad we have people here who get very passionate about the game and about their experiences. Every family has it’s strong personalities, but that doesn’t make it any less a family.

4 Likes

Congrats all @Garanwyn, @Mariamne, @Pois1.

6 Likes

Warmest congratulation to you all, and thank you so much for the work you (and existing mods/contributors) do!

5 Likes

Big grats :+1:

TY all for your hard work

5 Likes

Don’t want to take away from the thread (anymore than I already have), but if someone had the time to make more game cards about the Mods and Regulars with skills based on personalities, that. Would. Be. Awesome.
Throw it in the community content.

7 Likes

We want gems not badges :raised_hands:

Congratulations guys.

4 Likes

Congrats … well earned and much deserved!

3 Likes

Congratulations, @Garanwyn! I am busy at work (but somewhat irresponsibly on the forum) and therefore don’t have time to read this fully, but I have long been a fan of your work and look forward to more fully reading this later, as it appears to be you espousing on what I’m going to term ‘like stacking.’

6 Likes

Congratulations to you all, can’t wait to start multiple repeat messages to keep you on your toes @Garanwyn :smirk:

5 Likes

Thanks!

I’ve got you covered:

:gem: :gem: :gem:

How many did you want?

4 Likes

Great choices! I enjoy all of their contributions here, and I think they have all had a part in making the game not only more understood by many, but by doing so also have made it more enjoyable.

congrats @Garanwyn @Mariamne @Pois1

6 Likes

Thanks!

I’d recommend you start with my post on the issues with “forum farming” here:

2 Likes

Congrats @Garanwyn @Mariamne and @Pois1!!

7 Likes

Does this mean I actually have to figure out how to merge stuff now, in a way that doesn’t just involve tagging Kerridoc, Zephry1, and Rook?

:scream:

12 Likes

Congratulations @Mariamne and @Pois1 ! Your additions to this crazy place are amazing and priceless!

@Garanwyn - please accept my most sincere condolences, but you did bring this on yourself :rofl:

My apologies everyone, but it appears I shall no longer be giving out likes. Instead, all of your posts will now be flagged!

11 Likes

click for reactions :heart:

Congrats Garanwyn for new moderator

Your info breakdowns are always detailed and concise

And what's this... a new badge!?

tenor

Congrats Pois1 and Marianme!

Your infographics are some of the most useful resources in this forum!

6 Likes

Oh, it’s FAR too late for that…

8 Likes

Congrats to you all!
Thanks for you efforts that make the forum a very enjoyable place!

4 Likes

Congratulations and thank you all for your contributions to this forum!

3 Likes