Warm cape location?

Need to know where to find warm capes!

Please share any ideas, thanks!

1 Like

I think that’s one of those items you can’t farm by searching through provinces. They only get to you through Titan battles, Quests, and Wanted missions. I’m on the lookout for a cape too.

2 Likes
  • Titans
  • Wanted chests
  • Rare Wanted (purple) chests
  • Rare Quests
  • Mystic Vision

Ascension items are rare and randomly drop from one of these places. Keep trying! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

For completeness and because I’m bored I’ll list out all the ascension items that you can’t get on the map that people complain about:

• Poison Darts
  • Royal Tabard
  • Mysterious Tonic
  • Mystic Rings
  • Farsight Telescope
  • Tome of Tactics
  • Damascus Blade
  • Compass
  • Fine Gloves
  • Hidden Blade
  • Orb of Magic
  • Sturdy Shield
  • Trap Tools
  • Warm Cape

There are some other ascension items that are rare but can be found on the map, namely tall boots, scabbards, chainmail shirts and battle manuals. I think that’s everything.

10 Likes

You can always gamble and try buying one of the ascension packs too. I wouldnt recommmend it, but if you’re desperate you can try :slight_smile:

Any suggestions on levels that drop tall boots more commonly than others

Province 14, 18 and 22 have increased chances for boots

Should’t that be “Rare Wanted (blue) chests”?

The color of the chest does not affect the loot, so just plain rare chests is actually enough.

1 Like

Check the date. Back in October 2017, all special Wanted chests were colored purple (instead of brown). Now their color reflects which element they are: blue, red, green, yellow, purple. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Preferably draped over my shoulders on a cold day…

1 Like

So it can wait for a long time fir a user to receive a warm cape. :frowning:

Cookie Settings