War ...war never change

But …lately

We have been warring with other alliance. And in many instance right after a war that they’ve won, the enemy ends up with 3 to 11 ex member.

This is not the first time …
Am I missing something…
I know about mercenaries… but this becomes a bit too regular a pattern to just ignore, and also 11 members is a lot .

Its like by doing that they can fight “lower tier” teams …

Just curious if this is a new format of exploit or just a different way to play.

Ah and to put things in perspective we are an alliance of 27 persons on a average of 4000 team power

During tge last AW our counterparts had 4 out of 13 ex members.
So far it is not enough to consider this a pattern.

We made a follow up . I can’t verify names for now …but they reformed as the counter for new match appeared…!??

I haven’t seen that many alliances loosing 11 members and then in a matter of hours reform to previous membership…

I posted that same question earlier but used a flaggable word (there is no dictionary) and it was deleted with 1 view.

Am I missing something or are you just wondering, why people leave an alliance right after war to chase titans for the PoV?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.