War "Unexpected Error", e.g. war.target.dead, war.no_attacks_left, war.invalid_team

One of my team mate has the same problem, it’s disappointing to loose a war like this

Probably something like incompatible versions? Tried to read whether the war target was dead or not, found the target didn’t have that property at all (being from a different version of the game), and an error state was created.

I’m guessing this means this war is about to be cancelled so they can fix it?

Some of my team mate, had this bug, he lost a powerful team of his one, when attacking, it’s not fare to loose a war like this. We all need the incentive to keep playing, hope something is done

@Petri @Sara @Kerridoc @Rook there seem to be several variations of similar War-related errors popping up today, with different messages but similar behavior.

In addition to this new one from @Patrika there’s a thread with several:

hi, I also want to report the same error, in the first attack I found a connection error to the server without having seen the game grid, taking away an attack but the team remained available, now for each attack gives me error "war.invalid_team ", can you check and correct? My account is #••••••, thanks.

Hi there! Please do not post your account number on the Forum. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rook and I have flagged these (perhaps?) related issues for the devs and have gotten back confirmation that they are reviewing.

3 Likes

@madmarv
Appreciate this heads up:

I’ve edited mine now.

Thanks @Kerridoc and @Rook. That’s all I really wanted.

1 Like

Just wanted to add myself to the list of users that had this error today, followed by the error mentioned in this topic: Invalid war team error - #5

@Kerridoc I took the liberty of renaming the thread to include the other error messages consolidated here, so it’s clearer when searching and referencing in duplicate threads popping up that this thread is related to more than just the original error message @madmarv reported.

3 Likes

If there is a moderator role now that our Bard has left I’ll vouch for you @zephyr1

(still annoyed about losing my war hit :joy::unamused:)

1 Like

Aww, thanks for the compliment!

And yeah, losing a war flag is a huge bummer. It’s happened to people in our alliance occasionally, though thankfully none this War so far it seems. Hopefully these new error messages will be resolved before the weekend War.

1 Like

The message ‘invalid team’ gives me the impression - rightly or wrongly - that this issue is somehow related to class quests where only certain heroes can go on the class quest team (else it’s an invalid team!) lol but that’s pure speculation and it’s probably completely unrelated

This happenned today CST 740pm ish. I tried using last 2 flags and hit attack. No board came up tohit it immediately disconnected me from the game I closed logged back in all within seconds tried using another flag and did the same. The message read. Error war.something invalid.
Within the paragraph. i did not get a screen shot but something isn’t connecting here and needs fixed. Flags were used with zeros in the end as the score and not of my own fault. Thanks

@Rook @Kerridoc can you add this new one from @Nanner81 into the main thread too?

1 Like

That was not the message I received ut was different.

That thread has a consolidated mix of error messages that are all in the format war.something, with a similar experience of what happened when the message showed up. All of them are from this war today.

They’ve been collecting them into a thread for the developers to investigate.

Oh I gotcha. Yeh the message was similar but not exact
Thanks

1 Like