War tutorial BEFORE the matchmaking or EMPTIED the war participation box

I’m not sure how this tutorial worked but based on the members of my alliance, they manage to go through the tutorial when they reached level 12. Ok, that’s settled there.

But one thing that I’m concerned about, the tutorial can only be done during the preparation phase? Because when I ask my other members to do the tutorial before that, they can’t.

And, the thing that I don’t prefer here is, the tutorial must be done during preparation phase. To be available in preparation phase, the member must opt in to join the war. So, their presence must have been calculated into the WAR SCORE, which is included during the MATCHMAKING.

I’m not sure for another alliance, but for me, I don’t want a member who newly reached level 12 to join the war. They just not strong enough. Even if they completed the tutorial, emptied their war defense team and opt out, the war score is already calculated into the matchmaking, end up we have to fight stronger enemy.

So to SG, I hope tutorial can be done before matchmaking. Or just untick the war participation box or not include the war score of the members who didn’t pass the tutorial yet. Thank you.

You certainly have not correctly established the requirements for joining your alliance. You are doing it wrong if you let low level players to join in, and then not letting them to participate in wars.

Your recruitment message should go something like this:
“If you are a lvl 12 player with 1500 TP, keep moving, we don’t want you here. We need strong veterans players like me with at least 4100 TP and 100 fully leveled heroes”

Please don’t generalize all alliance recruits new members in same way. Each alliance have their own way to accept the members.

We accept members with any level and any trophies. They can stay to fight titan n leveled up from there, we are ok with that.

But when in participating wars, we don’t encourage our members who don’t have enough TP to join the war. And member with level 12 usually still need more levelling up to do. I DO place requirements in the alliance header for members with TP above 2000 to join the war. But we still accept those low member to stay n fight titan. When they get stronger enough, only then they can join the war.

1 Like

Cookie Settings