War Strategies & More

Crystal Knights have recently started a website: crystalknights.net

We share the war strategy we used on our way to Top 100.

You can find information on just about anything E&P.

If you’d like us to add something, something is incorrect, etc then please let me know here.

20 Likes

Thank you for sharing this!

2 Likes

Will be sure to check it out as soon as i have some extra time on my hands!

2 Likes

Very welcome :grin:

20 welcomes

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Can Titan Flasks be used to refill the flags/energy for alliance mates, or only for yourself?

This is brilliant. And a great help. Thanks for pulling it together and sharing. Much appreciated

2 Likes

This is super helpful!! Thank you for sharing!!

1 Like

You’re most welcome!

Let me know if there is anything you’d like too see added :slightly_smiling_face:

If there’s anything we can help you with please let me.know and I’ll see what we can do :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @MrsBCW I’ve shared the guide earlier with my alliance and everyone loved it, but I believe CK disbanded and the website is down. Is there any way that you can share the war strategy guide on the forum or in some other way? Thanks so much in advance!

1 Like

Crystal Knights is no longer part of the Crystal family; they’re now called One Knight Stand.

I surprised myself and found a copy of the war strategy guide :blush:. Enjoy.

1 Like

Thanks so much @MrsBCW as far as I remember there were suggestions on attack timing in there as well, but I might be wrong. Thanks a ton anyways!

1 Like

Found it, in a different place :joy:

1 Like

sorry but it does not function

Amazing thanks so much @MrsBCW

1 Like