War should be more often

Respectfully, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

1 Like

Why would I want more wars? The matchmaking system is completely broken and the idiots developing the game canā€™t or wonā€™t fix it. War is a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  joke because of this. So no. I donā€™t want more wars. I WANT THE CURRENT WAR ISSUES FIXED DAMNIT!

2 Likes

6 defense teams would be a lot of pre-war work but would make for much more interesting warsā€¦GREAT idea.

1 Like

A third ultrafast war just in time was nice. One hour one flag, bloody battle rulesā€¦

1 Like

I dont like mixing up my attack teams, I have 5 monos and one rainbow, thatā€™s it. Rearrangement is just plain annoying

I do not know how many times should we say or where do we say this, there are 2 days between tournament it is too much, and war waiting is much for sure. At least decrease one of them or consider some parts for player like me who wants always play or play more. I go and do raids and titan and stage then over. There are many days between events already so days that there is not any event or tour or war is many for such a great game. Please during change consider it
:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

Note: those who say calendar is full and bella bella bella they can ignore playing and has solution game should at least another part for players like me too for example set another tour or war that open with gems and took apart and free times.

3 Likes

Sadly, or perhaps a good thing, many disagree with you. The calendar is pretty packed already. Anyone who has real life going on outside of the game is overwhelmed with the multitude of events, challenges, tourneys and maintenance tasks associated with this game.

Right now there is an unusual gap because of transitioning to a new schedule, but it wonā€™t last long ā€¦ And itā€™s likely to be the ast such gap in quite a while.

This game has always been about patience and the grind. Iā€™d hate to see it go all push, push, push, all the time.

Sign me grateful for the break.

14 Likes

I swear to god. There are tons of threads of there is too much going on and then threads about not enough to do. If I were SG, I wouldnā€™t even read comments in this forum.

9 Likes

I just assumed the OP was being sarcasticā€¦

1 Like

and because of the tight graphics in the game I donā€™t have time to do it all and you still want more ?? Make yourself ten accounts and play day and night, and thatā€™s why Iā€™m ending play empires

1 Like

Iā€™d love to see 3 wars a week. I play 3 accounts and often wish there was more to do. And Iā€™m not being sarcastic.

It seems much better to offer more things to do than less - those who want less can just not play more than theyā€™d like to! If you want to play two wars a week opt out of the third one.

Those can engage with life, there is not any gun on their head to play and we should not suffer for those, in our alliance there are players who play once per week. It is not any force to play and another hand game can set a skip time and take gems for player like me on another kind of tour or war. Player who do not play much can ignore playing but player like me can not do anything for that time. Your problem has solution. Another thing I talk about war and tour not some repetitive event I rather they omit but decrease this wait time and last thing is playing war or tour take 10 minutes per day max so everyone has that.

2 Likes

No, but the war chest creates a pressure to play. I think it would be difficult for more people to commit to more wars or be penalised for missing hits.

You could fight your teammates and create your own tournament?

8 Likes

If the current jam packed schedule is too slow for you, I suggest creating another account to fill that lag time. Or create 20 more, whatever it takes.

6 Likes

I completely understand your point, and I am not arguing with you, just sharing another point of view:

If there are aspects of the game I cannot accomplish due to conflict with real life - it makes me lose a sense of accomplishment and I cannot enjoy the game. For me there are only two options: either religiously finish every objective of the game on a daily basis or completely abandon and move to another game.

3 Likes

What is jam packed to you is not to othersā€¦

Iā€™m currently running three accounts that play all the events and will all finish valor 50 with room to spare. It isnā€™t that hard.

This is my mindset as well, if the content gets to be too much that Iā€™m missing aspects then I feel like Iā€™m being pushed further behind and thus it is time to find another game.

2 Likes

I play a lot. I do however get the vibes from the forum and my alliance. Many are feeling overwhelmed and pressured to take time for war hits. Iā€™d guess the majority of players out there donā€™t have the time or arenā€™t that invested in logging in 3 times a day and spend 30 minutes doing all the challenge, quests and wars.

What isnā€™t that hard to you, is a chore to others. And Iā€™d rather not push more people away from the gameā€¦many other factors already are.

6 Likes

No, no and again no. This is not my second work and events in this game not so interesting for doing it even more than now

2 Likes

i have one account and year and a half ago when i started to play was ok and easy going, 50% WE i used at 8.7 and after 20 level start to miss more action, now I think is perfect balance every few days start something so for me is perfect now as before when was break for 3-4 i didnt play so oftenā€¦ Good job SGā€‹:+1::ok_hand: