The problem my alliance is having is that we’ve won a fair amount and now we’re constantly getting matched up against alliances with huge hero and troops advantages. It seems like the system is trying to give us a 50/50 win rate.
I think the system should be matching us up against other alliances with similar hero and troop power, as well as similar win rates.
From what I understand, the war score is calculated based on:
- The best 30 heroes in hero roster of each Alliance member opted in for war
- Out of the 30 heroes, the most weight is put on the best five heroes of each Alliance member
- Player count of the Alliance (also subtracting those who have opted out) - they try to get an even number of players on both sides, but it can vary by up to three members.
- The troop strength of the best in each element
- war history (minor impact compared to Hero Power)
I think that war history should be less of a factor in the war score than it is currently.
So I’m asking that alliances get matched up against other COMPARABLE alliances with a similar win-loss record.