WAR ROOM: The Light of HELIOS v. The Darkness of BATMAN DARK KNIGHTS

And guess what guys! You don’t even have to be a member of TITANMAFIA to use it because I’ve just made it accessible to everyone! Heck if you want to mod it - its simple html5/CSS3 and JScript. It’s nothing fancy - just open it in notepad or something and save it back out to .html after mods and woooolah! Your own CUSTOM! - RAZ

ps - gonna getcha CVS

@Cvs @PeachyKeen @JLB_ep @Miseryreturns @PapaHeavy @THAT_Guy @princess1 @Greilund @KLinMayhem @JonahTheBard

8 Likes

I’m good with my little google sheet lol.

LOL! Klin Klin Klin - this has got to be cooler than that?!!

1 Like

I can’t even figure out how to change my username to "THAT Guy"on this forum … You think I can figure out THAT utility!? Dream on buddy

2 Likes

Just remember to adjust your numbers because it’s a 29 man war.

Just comment on this thread and a Mod will change it for ya.

Changing forum user / profile name [MASTER]

3 Likes

Yep 29, too much multi tasking thanks for the correction. AWESOME CHANGE TO THE #s! HA HA HA

3 Likes

Yeah I had just crunched my numbers on my iPad’s calculator (like some kind of dinosaur) and saw we were behind. Your shiny calc tool looks a lot better.

Also I just noticed this at the bottom of your calculator post lololololol

2 Likes

Thanks, I just did… Hopefully I can be THAT Guy in here too!

3 Likes

@PeachyKeen @Ray008 So there is going to be an overlap period where I can get Telluria and Sif… which is great. I’m over my ‘budget’ however, so need to ask this…

Neith got nerfed from 220% to 150% with damage capabilities and many agreed that that Nerf did her in (however she has seemed to have gotten stronger since 1st release - and is now back in my leveling plan).

Telluria however, got jacked up nerfed as follows if this is the final… that gets released. If so is she worth trying to get (and I’m justifying thinking I can maybe get Sif with her)…

MODS - YOU CAN MOVE THIS TO THE APPROPRIATE DIRECTORY I JUST KNOW 2 BETA TESTERS ARE CURRENTLY IN THIS THREAD

1 Like

@CVS sorry brother someone already took you out our I would have included you with @PeachyKeen and @Munch (is this your account MuchDroid). Lol, perhaps you would have put up a better fight, I’ll reserve you for next spawn brother!

@PeachyKeen

3 Likes

For all of the hype on Telluria, I still doubt green tanks are viable on the whole. He might be fun on offense and maybe flank.

It’s up to you to value him for your roster.

1 Like

@Munch

1 Like

@THAT_Guy

2 Likes

It’s going to come down to the final few flags. It’s a bloodbath.

3 Likes

While she was knocked down a few pegs I still think she will be strong enough to run at tank even for higher end teams.

1 Like

@Cvs

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes