WAR ROOM: The Light of HELIOS v. The Darkness of BATMAN DARK KNIGHTS

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for this thread @Cvs
Really enjoyed following the war progress.
Iā€™m sure youā€™ll have no trouble filling that vacancy, great recruitment strategy too - Congrats :tada::partying_face:.

I will need to fill my :popcorn: for the next one :star_struck:. Thanks again :smile:

4 Likes

You looking? Lol :joy:

20 poachings

3 Likes

Alas, Iā€™m happy in my full alliance. We might yet meet on the battlefield when your vacancy is filled :wink:. I hope we donā€™t have long to wait :thinking:.

5 Likes

Congratulations to the winner!! Well fought battle. Would have been nice to see all flags used but it is what it is. Thanks for preserving such an exciting war, itā€™s appreciated.

Iā€™ll wait patiently for the next meeting of these two powerhouse alliances!!

4 Likes

Totally agree. Always best to see 100% usage. But the same has happened to helios in the past, just have to adjust and move on.

Fortunately for Helios, pretty hard to get 241 points in 4 flags in a 29 person war!

It was a fun war with a great alliance. Iā€™m sure we will meet againā€¦ and Iā€™m sure Helios will be ready for it!

1 Like

Yeah flag usage always bothers me. We offer the opt out but expect flags to be used. Itā€™s understandable that life/work gets in the way. But weā€™ve had consistent opt in, use 0-1 flags consecutively, which ended in removal. That I just never understand? But people are strange, I know because Iā€™m one of them :wink:

2 Likes

No doubt.

I give them extra leeway since they are in transition from their old to new alliance (Batman family), but no matter what, itā€™s the one area you can make up hits and it really effects the whole team.

2 Likes

Agreed, Iā€™ve been very Lucky with my training alliance and have some very good players now. We have been on a winning streak, just beat a team with a year more experience than us. It was close but we used all of our flags while they left 22. There were a few ā€œex-membersā€ at the end of that one.

The end of war kicks would be funnier if we didnā€™t all know that pain of having to do it ourselves.

And training alliances are always extra volatile due the a wide range of players. But they can be so much fun too. Sounds like you guys are doing great thought!

1 Like

Iā€™m proud of my team (if thatā€™s not obvious?) they are a scrappy bunch and never give up. We were down 4200-650 at the beginning of the 2nd round. I played like crap, not that thatā€™s not normal, just extra crappy this war. My team picked up the slack and won it in the last 15 mins.

You are 100% correct @Cvs, this training alliance was tough to get the right people. Many donā€™t last, others move on to more established alliances. Plus you have those strange ones pop in with all maxed 5* Dā€™s, obviously have played for awhile, but donā€™t like to communicate much. Some stick around for months then just wander off? Havenā€™t figured these particular players out yet.

1 Like

Which alliance is it? I would love to check it out!

Voidbringers. Thereā€™s only one. ā€œLeeeroy Jeeenkinsā€ was suggested until I showed them how many of those there were :joy:

It looks like you got a good mix in there!

1 Like

I believe Iā€™ve been very lucky with the players that joined. They all will be exceptional players. Some have much better rosters than me!! But they are smart enough to work on their 3/4* before jumping on their Kageā€™s or Onatelā€™s or GMā€™s.

Thatā€™s fantastic. There are so few great training alliances out there. Who do you guys feed into?

1 Like

No one @Cvs, I just learned that I prefer to help newer players learn the game. Itā€™s fun to watch them grow and figure out new hero combinations. Thereā€™s nothing better than having a fairly newish 2500 team take out a 3500 team while supposedly just tank busting and realizing they CAN beat strong teams.

Thatā€™s awesome and the game needs more of that! Some of those early revelations of so much fun to watch.

If Helios (Helios, EOS, or Selene) can every help you guys out (titan help etc) let me know! C2vs on line.

1 Like

Appreciate it @Cvs!! Iā€™m PapaHeavy69 on Line. Iā€™ll shoot you a FR. Thanks again!!

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Changing forum user / profile name [MASTER]