We ran into an issue today with a members reservation getting stuck on an opponent. This happened when an opponent left their alliance while our alliance member had a reservation on them.
NOTE: This is not the visual issue where you sometimes see old reservations or attacks on the field. These can be cleared by leaving the war board and returning. This reservation is actually stuck.
Info and screenshots:
- Our player had a reservation on the opponent when the opponent left their alliance.
- The opponents name changed to ‘ex-member’ while our player had a reservation.
- Our player did not actually attack the opponent, but went on the use his 3 flags elsewhere.
- No player can attack the ex-member on our opponents field.
- I have completely closed my game and restarted with no success.
- Not sure #5 would help anyway as this is visible to other members of the alliance.
- Reservation remained after our player logged off.
- We will not have the opportunity to clear the board due to not being able to attack this opponent.
Our player with a reservation while attacking another opponent (Yep, I know this happens with the visual bug sometimes. Sadly, not the same )
I am unable to attack the ex-member with the false reservation:
Our player is now offline, but the reservation still shows and we are unable to attack:
Our alliance member has used all his flags for the 1/2: