War Question

Got paired in alliance wars with a team that i guess cancelled the alliance after matching:

So… what happen now?

5 Likes

That’s an odd one. I’ll ask on the mod thread but I expect they will ask for a support ticket in the first instance.

Also, it’s the weekend, so you might not get an immediate response unfortunately.

One would assume it’s a guaranteed win :thinking:

3 Likes

But scratch games in raids means you lose (ie, last fighter on both sides dies on last strike). It doesn’t seem impossible that 0-to-0 could be an automatic loss, the icing would be having to wait until the war is over to find out. An odd one, indeed.

2 Likes

This makes me wonder what happens if an odd number off alliances in total participates in alliance wars :thinking:

1 Like

I have had that happen, but it was after the war had ended. So, there are no teams on the field on their side?

Wars a tie would end in 3 chest points for both teams(or the only team in this case)

@Elpis let us know if their defense teams are on the field when war starts?

By current war rules:

-their defense teams should still be on the field when war starts so you have a target to hit

-if both teams end up with the same score(0 in this case if the d teams don’t appear as they should) both sides would get 3 chest points

Really you’re correct in that it should just be an easy win

6 Likes

If I recall correctly, this ends up as a forfeit and you win by default. Back when they first instituted the requirement that war defenses had to have 5 heroes, we got matched against an alliance that tried to use the single hero defense. Since all their defense teams were ineligible, we won by default.

I don’t remember whether we got 5 points or 3 toward the chest though. I want to say 5, but I’m not sure.

6 Likes

source (2)

6 Likes

I can only imagine a forfeit as a win for your alliance. I believe when they made you have 5 hero’s in your team that several teams unintentionally forfeited by trying the single aife strategy although I have no recollection of the points the winners were allocated.

@NPNKY, after reading your post I found this

Dead alliance in war?

4 Likes

I think it depends

If they just left the alliance then i believe their defenses would take the field under “ex-member”

If they ate their defenses or something then we would see the forfeit

Having not faced the situations myself i could be full of :poop:

So i would take the word of those more experienced such as npynky and the threads linked over my speculations

2 Likes

No auto-win, but there’s only 1 “ex-member” on the ground.

So i just need to do 1 point.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.