War points changing throughout war

I copied this from another thread

Thanks princess1, i read that thread, and now i understand. But it still remain unfair…

What exactly is unfair? The points distribution is based entirely on your alliance defense teams’ health and has nothing to do with your opponents. If you have many lower-powered teams then the higher-powered teams will get proportionately more points. If you have a bunch of mid-powered teams then the higher-powered teams will get proportionately fewer points. But overall for all teams together the two sides will be equal (give or take a few points).

And by “power” in that answer, you should read “health”. The Team Power statistic isn’t used, but instead the HP of the team’s 5 heroes (adjusted for troops).

Note that troops that boost hero’s health also boost the team’s point value (potentially).

1 Like

True, true. I was keeping it generic in terms that they would understand since people seem to not grasp the concept that team health does not equate to team power. I may have inadvertently contributed to the problem though.

With my “healthier” team, I will never be able to defeat the “powerfull” team, while the strong one will be able to destroy my team and get more points in the war than it did. If we attack each other, even if I manage to destroy his team, he will also have the advantage, because he has risked fewer points and won more. That is why I consider it unfair.

Once again you are misunderstanding the general point that everyone is trying to tell you. The amount of points alloted to particular team is not on a one to one basis with the opponent. So amount point alloted to your team is simply equal to 1000x (Total HP of your team)/(Total HP of your entire alliance) + 500x (Total HP of your team)/(Total HP of your entire alliance). So you see that there is no way to compare just your teams with just one opponent team. At the end of the day both alliance are worth 1500 points total, give or take a few points due to round off. So it’s absolutely fair. :slight_smile:

Also, remember that war matchmaking is done considering the top 30 heroes of each participants. So even on the surface it looks unfair, the roster depths kind of make up for it. After that it’s all down to individual skills and what strategy your alliance follows. :slight_smile:

We lost this war with a big difference because at the beginning it was unbalanced. They had two teams of 1500+ and the rest of the teams of 3400+, the strongest was 4000+. I do not think the health of a team is the criterion according to which its score should be established, but the strength of the team. I understand that tactics play an important role in war, but those who have understood the system speculate on this difference and can thus choose weaker opponents.

Please explain how you think those who understand the system can choose weaker opponents in war?

Match ups are made with the power of everyone’s top 30 heroes, top 5 troops, and past war performance.

Each side is worth 1500, +/- a couple due to rounding, no matter what.

The point values of each team are distributed based on team health.

There is no way to manipulate the system with any significance.

1 Like

It is not the first war we lost in this way. 2-3 small players are checked for participation and the others are strong. I’m talking about the war of 10/10, we are a small alliance. For small alliances, these differences matter a lot … like in this case, they had 2 small players and 8 strong.

Unless there was a big difference in the war score for the alliances there is little that can be done. Yes, it sucks when they have stronger defenses than you. But if your war scores are equal that means you must have a deeper bench. The last round of flags can make the difference if you plan and coordinate well. It make take you two attacks to take out an opponent but it may take them 3 or 4 because they are top-heavy.

If you can coordinate the best strategy is to immediately take out their weakest players (with your weaker players), then repeat 6 hours later. Then 8 hours later flip them as many times as you can. It means you all have to be willing to attack at the same time.

That’s a lie? That’s ridiculous. You can calculate that yourself. Just pay a bit more attention to the HP of the teams and don’t accuse others as liar.

This war was over. Next time I’ll post screenshots. By the way, I’m not saying that you are a lier. Was not personal. Now I’m being personal : You don’t make the rules. Therefore is not you who says how things work… The last post I’m not says you in any sentence…

Yeah, maybe, but I KNOW how it works. But please, go on, being personal, being rude, accuse others as liars and maybe you’ll see, you’re wrong. Good luck! I can’t care less.

grafik

1 Like

Please dont post Excell spreadsheets pics. The real game is this. Post game Pics. I’m putting whats really apening… Now what. Who is lying???

What’s your problem? The points are distributed per HP, not per TP - your examples state it clearly. Just sum up the nice numbers in the nice green field above every nice hero and you have it.

grafik

It gets worst. empires

Everything okay with it as well…the one with the highest HP distributes the highest points…you can leave TP aside.

grafik

Check this formula… is it correct?

1 Like