šŸ¼ War of Three Kingdoms (W3K) Feedback Polls

All things what were said in beta, that could be problem is still there. And more importanly nothing has been changed from last war.

Too many unused flags, which basically doesnā€™t effect that player at all.

There shouldnā€™t be ANY ranking in your own kingdom. That causes just stealing cleans or leaving cleans.

Too big kingdoms also and way too big pool from players to get matched in same kingdom. I actually liked that I would have chance to play with some players, who I know in other allies. But basically there might be max one player in same kingdom, who I know. And all doesnā€™t even have same language.

Who wins and who loses is just coin flip.

There are NO reminders, that war is ending or that you have attacks left. Since those offer times makes it really confusing. I almost left 3 attacks unused since I though there were almost day left for your attacks. Pop-up or something like that would help A LOT.

2 Likes

I read many creative ideas regarding those who do not use their attacks, but who believe, the developers do not give a damn about our opinion .I ask once to be in a winning alliance, since the event came out I only lose to idiots who donā€™t use their attacks

2 Likes

Iā€™m not even interested in the language anymore, I only ask to fall into an alliance that wins

1 Like

I dont agree that the score margin encourages selfosh play it simply lets you know how many selfish players there really are. Only selfish people try to exploit things for their benefit at the detriment of everyone else, real players always put the whole team forst because we know our one score alone wont get us a W.

Maybe it has been mentioned before but I think the easiest fix to this event is make people pay gems to enter. If all flags are used, reward those gems back. That should limit the amount of people missing flags and make it a more fair war.

4 Likes

W3K is a joke nothing elseā€¦competition who will use more flags lol thanks SG really enjoy this event

2 Likes

W3k needs immediate change.
Make all rewards linked to flags used
So players can earn up to 24 random draws for rewards with 2 draws allocated per flag. Also make the rewards better as the total used flags gets larger. Thus no aethers until flag 12 used. Maybe even a 10 draw bonus for using all flags so a total of 34 random draws for rewards
Maybe something like
D1 food
D2 iron
D3 1* hero
D4 1* battle item
Etc

3 Likes

the best idea Iā€™ve read, unfortunately the developers are not interested

It depends on your performance! Last event I got some 160 coins, this rime only 105, but I made a silly mistake costing me some 30-40 points.

Happy gaming

You will be matched against players of your roster strength, the others in your warband wull be more or kess in the same situation than you. Hit with unleveled 3* or even 2* but use your 12 flags. Every point can be useful. Look for cleans, cleabs give many points for weak targetsā€¦.
And motdt important dont let it bother you, its a game, have funā€¦

Happy gaming

I honesty think the WO3K should be scrapped and totally rethought out. I played in the first, thought then it was rubbish, stepped back from it but took part in the last one and nothing was different.
Well something was different, my tactics. I used my most powerful team for my first fight and won. After that I was just poaching, as soon as someone left a half beaten team I swooped in.
Unkind? Unfair? Annoying? ABSOLUTELY! The result was that I came 12th out of 200 players. If I had been one of the poached players I would have been furious but hey, there is no ā€œteamā€ there is just 99 other players who happen to carry the same colours as you.
The idea of this type of battle is fantastic but the delivery is utter rubbish. Please SG stop it and re-think it.

4 Likes

Participated 5x

Lost with the warband 5x

Finished top 10 5x

Got 83 coins in totalā€¦

60 fights and not even earned 1 pull???

Why do i participateā€¦

5 Likes

My warband won.
My kingdom won.
I was 21st in a skirmish.
gained 20 coinsā€¦

Participated in all wars. 3 win, 2 losses.

In this war, my warband lost, but i finished 1st of my warband. 34 coins earned. Itā€™s a joke.

1 Like

It does effect the players loot though.

Bad idea because there would be even less incentive for players to use flags!
Stealing cleans is a bad thing and shows the bad character of the player who is doing so.

What is the problem with leaving cleans?

This shows your personality in a bad light.

I have been in all WO3K wars and usually get a top 10 to 20 personal result without poaching.
I am ftp and in the game for 4+ years.

I personally find it sad that you do this if you could gain the same result by investing more time searching for good targets.

Good luck anyway and enjoy the game.

I participated in all W3k wars, only the last three gave coins in loot.
I was never in the winning kingdom , one time my warband won. My warband was everytime in the top 250 warbands, two times in top100, and I was in two times in top10, one time n the upper third of the players. I got every time more than 100 coins, got exactly 400 coins from three wars.
Many from my home alliance got the same, between 250 and 450 coins from 3 wars.
Most coins are from warband ranking and individual performance.
Happy gaming

Well, when all leave cleans there will be point, where there are nothing but cleans left and I donā€™t want clean others mess. I do clean my own. Iā€™m no alone with this. I assume that you havenā€™t play high level wars, since leaving mess there would mostly get you kicked out.

Currently this event is just practise for my war teams(since itā€™s joke in every other aspect) and there are no point practising just for cleans.

Imagine having 12 cleans left and you would have to use all your attacks to those, would you like that?

You are speaking about war cleans.

This concerns wo3K where most people are happy to clean up including you it seems. :smiley:

It seems you cant have it both ways in the same sentence. :slightly_smiling_face:

No, Iā€™m not talking about regular wars. For those I can at least choose ally, where all are in same page about this game and strategy. Not having 5 differnt tank colors and horrible team orders like in this.

Iā€™m not happy to clean other than my own mess, but there were players complaining others stealing their cleans on last event.

Others are not happy for losing their cleans and others donā€™t want to clean after others. In regular war these are pretty easy overcome. In thƤ

2 Likes