šŸ¼ War of Three Kingdoms (W3K) Feedback Polls

So some things I think would help:

Cutting down number of teams. It is unwieldy on a phone screen to properly look over the field, which may also be the reason cleans were being ignored in some cases due to missing them when scrolling. I think 60 to 70 is the sweet spot. With less in each group it may also improve the lagginess.

Longer prep time I think if going to be 100 players who are not active together normally prep time needs to be longer.

Either auto translate or limiting to like language in chat would be good, but Iā€™m not sure how they would do it feasibly. The chat is the same software elsewhere in game and would likely need an overhaul to whole thing to add translate. For language easiest way would be to use alliance language, but so many set this different in order to use profanity etc so it is not representative of fluency. Whilst you could have a drop-down on sign up I worry this would lead to even more server issues as would be yet another parameter running in the background along with the rest of matchmaking.

Changes that would me not play again:

Increasing number of flags. Not suitable for vast majority of players. We need to remember on the forum we are typically some of the most active/ obsessed players. Huge numbers of the player base do not have that many levelled heroes, whilst it may work at the top in the lower level skirmishes it may lead to some players needing to use unleveled 1/2* heroes. Would also need a change to matchmaking to look at more than just top 30 heroes as depth could match for 30 but be completely different by time hit 40 let alone 60 if go to 12 flags

Combining full alliances together. Only works for full 30 alliances where all are participating in the feature. As an example I am the only player from the alliance I am in that is participating in this.

3 Likes