War of 3 kingdoms, attack points

I think there is no balance in earning points. If I attack a full player I get about 30 points, if I attack a wounded player I get 25.27 points, even if one of the targets is dead or in any case the team is well weakened

1 Like

I took out a tank, weakened the others, and got 5 points. Maybe finishing off the team is worth 15.

1 Like

I think this change in point structure is good, should encourage cleanups with this many players

5 Likes

It’s bizarre. I one shotted 4 opponents, got 20 or 21 points each time. But a cleanup - killing one or two weak heroes - earns 23 or more points.

If that continues I will just be looking for those cleans instead. Who would want to try the hard matchups if we score lower (and crucially are then rewarded lower.)

1 Like

Your war mix sounds different, everyone is 30/31 on my field… Barely any under 4800 power, most 4900 plus.

2 Likes

Sounds like my war mix. But the point that clean-ups give significantly higher points than weakening them is a bit of an imbalance.

Shouldn’t actually defeating an opponent give more points though?

1 Like

It is similar than regular war, team with more HP worth more points, you get extra point for killing a team, I doubt it that SG will change the point rules that had been working for a long time with weekly alliances war

Yeah, but the difference is pretty stark compared to regular war scoring where of the total points you get for killing a team, about 1/3 is based on killing the team vs 2/3 in the war of 3 kingdoms.

So in the normal war, if you kill all except 1 hero, you would expect to get over 50% of the points (give or take), but under the war of 3 kingdoms, you’ll get less than 1/3.

I get it encourages people to clean up damaged teams, but disincentives people taking on hard teams.

My war is all 30/31 as well. My last flag I got 29 by cleaning up a team with no tank. Does that mean taking out the tank is only worth 1 or 2? That doesn’t seem quite right.

Yes killing a hero is roughly worth 2 points

The scoring is reverse of normal war. In normal war, the bonus points for killing the team is 1/3 of the total score. So if a team is worth 30 points, it’s 20 for heroes and 10 for the team.

In Wot3k, it’s 10 for the heroes and 20 for the team

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.