War matchmaking strikes again

ok i have a remark \ question, why every war we have much stronger opponents than us? if we consider the 5 strongest heroes of each member, they are miles stronger than us. if we take into account the 30 strongest heroes and troops, they are miles stronger than us. if we take into account that they are strong and have no tactics, no, they play properly and know how to play, so everything that is written on the E&P page how to count ws is incorrect, the only thing that comes to my mind is our alliance does not spend enough money so here are your stronger opponents until you start spending money, correct me if I’m wrong …

I spend hardly anything, probably average $2 a month over three years.

And I’ve fought across 10 different alliances. I see no correlation between spending and winning.

I’m currently the third top scorer in a top 500 Alliance, way above some who spend lots more than me.

1 Like

Our most recent War was a horribly mismatched event. Our group “Some Cheesy Alliance” with a war score of 43,795 was matched against “Titan Academia Renegados” with a war score of 48,708. Usually the teams are matched within 100 points of one another, sometimes more. But this one was absolutely ridiculous. Our Alliance was nothing more than “target practice” for this enemy.

hi, if you think that the program does not work properly look at this picture. How come 1 alyer attack to 2 different enemies ? …

this happened this morning spanish time.

Same situation here !
This is if not ridiculous is trully unfair…

I would like to know if any moderator or developer of the game can answer this.
What is the point of this forum if we don’t get any answers?

Drazmor from Hellas Fighters 8, here

I don’t know. That’s why I submitted the query. I’m asking if there is a bug in the system. I thought this was the way to ask questions, is it not? Our team has a war score of approximately 43,000 and we were paired up with a team of approximately 48,000. Normally the teams we face are all within 100 points of each other, and this time it was a team score difference of 5,000 points. It seems as if there may be a bug in the system and I am writing to make the admins aware of it. Is this not the right way to do this? If I am doing this the wrong way please let me know so I can address it properly. Thank you. And you’re right, that picture does not look right. That picture appears to also have a bug issue. Thank you for responding.

I think it’s time the matchmaking take into consideration the best 25 troops and not the best 5 troops of a player.

The current system is based on a defensive point a view but troops considerably improved the attackers.

How can we say a matchmaking is fair when you have let’s say only one troop of each color level 29/30 when the opponent has multiples troops in each colors >23?

1 Like

We keep getting matched with teams that are far stronger defensively than we are. It’s ridiculous. This war our opponent had no one under 4290 TP and only 1 under 4300 TP.
My alliance has 11 under 4290. 2 are under 4000. This has been going on for weeks. Thank goodness we run strategy and work well as a team because we win more than we lose. But the system is bogus. What they say goes into account can’t be at all true. We face this bs every war.

Not sure why I’m posting about it. Nothing gets fixed in this game or is read by the devs on this forum.

1 Like

I think you’re suffering from the same curse that follows my alliance around.

That… that right there is why teams like yours and mine are being punished.

Instead of rewarding us for beating stronger teams, they punish us by pairing us up against even stronger teams the next time around.

Meanwhile, the strong teams that lose battles simply because they’re lazy and/or uncoordinated, end up getting coddled by the system, and matched up against teams that they can easily one shot. Because “aww poor babies couldn’t handle fights at their own level, let’s give them some lowbies to pick on instead so they can have an easy win.” :roll_eyes:

I know that’s how the system is designed, and as such, it is ‘working as intended’.

Elo rating system - Wikipedia

This system, however, is utter bull :poop: IMO.

It punishes weak teams with good teamwork and strategy while rewarding strong but sloppy teams.

Just because a high level player is too lazy / unskilled / uncoordinated to take on other players his or her own size, does not mean they should be “rewarded” by being matched up against players half their size.

If you ask me, they should be forced to fight players at their own level ad infinitum, even if it means losing every single damn time, until they learn how to play properly.

If someone with a 4500 TP team can’t win a single raid in diamond tier, you don’t send them down to bronze tier to practice. They’re not going to learn a goddamn thing there, except how to easily roll over lowbies. You want them to learn and get better? Force them to fight at their own level.

1 Like

Cookie Settings