War matchmaking strikes again

It’s YOU that’s saying that a payment to the developers increases the chances of a victory:

So, since you are making a statement, it’s you that have to carry on a serious study and bring in your results.

Or you can try and avoid pointless accusations and bring in some ideas to deal with the thread issue. Please.

3 Likes

I was throwing out theory. If someone wanted to disprove it, go ahead.

If you read the post, then you would already know I’m a f2p that was a p2p. F2P is not a paying player :grin:

So you are now losing every war?

20 doubtful characters.

1 Like

Soo what is the excuse for the devs on this one, we got matched with 9 4500 alliance and got demolished oh and btw they still have flags and keep attacking as im posting this and our alliance is empty now! If they keep ignoring us soon (i really hope soon) people will start leaving image

1 Like

@Petri @KiraSG, I think this is getting out of control, and if nothing is done, it will seriously hurt the game.

I participate in two E&P Facebook groups in Brazil.

Every war someone is complaining about facing those type of alliances, and there are even people recruiting specifically to do this kind of thing.

Also, there are videos explaining how to do it over and over.

These guys can bring E&P down if SGG does not do something.

2 Likes

The last 2 wars we have not been matched evenly. Our team is at 79k and the other team 93k…something is soooo wrong with this picture. We spend money pn this game yet we are in there to have fun for ALL our alliance members…come on dev…level out the playing field-!

Can you post screenshots of you and your enemy team’s Alliance Scores?

How on earth can this be a fair matchup…

They have 11 over 4k to our 6 and their lowest is over 3500…whereas we have 8 under 3500 :scream::scream::scream: bloody ridiculous.

U get one or two fair match ups then the SG monkeys and hamsters screw you again…

Because it does not matter what they have in defence. It matter how they are effective in attack.

War matchmaking strikes again, indeed.

Breakdown:

My alliance player level vs. opponent alliance player level:

66 - 71
54 - 61
47 - 57
38 - 57
37 - 52
33 - 48
33 - 46
31 - 36
31 - 32

Average: 41.1 vs. 51.1

Okay, now let’s look at defense TPs:

My alliance vs. opponent:

4291 - 4657
4232 - 4349
4176 - 4338
4142 - 4273
3836 - 4145
3757 - 4121
3727 - 4078
3666 - 4038
3611 - 3656

Average: 3937.5 vs. 4183.8

Lastly… let’s look at number of days in current alliance.

My alliance vs. theirs:

621 - 16
611 - 16
606 - 16
606 - 16
490 - 16
490 - 16
37 - 16
37 - 16
23 - 8

I know I’m beating a dead horse here, but it’s painfully obvious that this is not anywhere close to a fair fight, and it’s also painfully obvious why it’s not a fair fight.

I really don’t expect the situation to be addressed anytime soon, but I’m going to continue bringing it up every time it happens anyway.

5 Likes

By the look of the way that score appears I would say there was less in it (the AW) than you realise. They have already numerically won but are just using flags for POV points; I will have no part of that silliness.

That’s tough.

While the average Def team difference is not massive, the player level difference is huge, so second half of the war their likely much deeper bench will show.

Hope you can defy the odds :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s not the defense power so much that worries me… what worries me is that it’s going to take our lower level guys 3 flags to score the same points that our opponents will be able to score with 1. :confounded:

Seriously, my lower level guys still use 3* heroes for their lower flags. Not saying it’s impossible to take down a 4k+ team with 3* heroes, I’ve done it before… but doing it with one flag? Every time? LOL :laughing:

Thanks for the support! I’m hoping some of them forget to log in for the second half. :grin:

3 Likes

And then you scrape through for a win, only to face an even stronger alliance next time :man_facepalming:

I’m currently in a 9 person alliance too. We have 4 in the L50s, and 5 L40±2. Our lower level folks work so well with us to clean up and try to maximise alliance score but the wins when the opposing side have flags unused is bittersweet.

We recently beat a team that had 23 of 56 unused!!! They were significantly more powerful on paper and had they used their flags we would have likely been decimated. Instead that happened the very next war :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

2 Likes

Sounds very much like my wars! You’ve likely faced some of the same opponents we have.

1 Like

Yeah, I was wondering about that. I’ve only been active on the forum for the last few months and have been taking extra notice of many of your comments as your situation is similar to where the alliance I’m in is at.

So many times I’ve read your comments and wished I could give more than one heart!

1 Like

If you ever get drawn with The Dancing Salamis then please say something on the forum. :+1:

1 Like

Pretty sure I would remember a name like that :laughing:

Most of our opponents have been Russian teams with names I can’t even begin to try to spell or pronounce.

My team is The Ghost Ship. We’re currently in 9 v. 9 wars, but sometimes we do 10 v. 10, depends on who is opting in or out.

EDIT: just found you. Your guys’ war score is way higher than ours, so it’s not likely we’ll ever end up fighting each other.

Probably due to the fact that half of my warring members are still far below level 40. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We’ve just had a new one this time - I have been keeping records of our alliance for almost two years now and when it comes to wars I note the breakdowns of the alliance scores on each war and this is done when the opponents first appear
Now I don’t expect the trophy and titan score to match but you expect the war score to be at least close based on the supposed matching preocess
so this time when I recorded the figures on Friday our war score was 73305 and theirs 73241
When the war actually started 12 hours ago our was 73330 but theirs has jumped to 80679
Now a small increase is fine because you can increase some heroes and you may increase the odd troop
But a 7000 point jump on 19 players is nearly 350 each hero
I also note the total of the team power levels and they are 2350 points higher than us
Can some explain what is going on