War matchmaking and Titan Score - Italian

I. Titani vanno battuti se si e in grado di batterli ma la. Cosa. Che non funziona e che in guerra ti mandano squadre più forti della tue. Ed hanno lo stesso punteggio del tuo. Io. Dico. Una squadra di 4000 può avere lo stesso punteggio di una di3000,

Translation…
I. Titans must be beaten if one is able to beat them but the. Thing. That doesn’t work and that teams send you stronger than you in war. And they have the same score as yours. I. I say. A team of 4000 can have the same score as a team of 3000,

2 Likes

Inoltre fai i raid e per lo schifo. Di. Risorse che ti. Devono dare. Devi combattere due giorni. E poi una squadra più forte della mia mi toglie pi di 49 trofei io. Dico. Dove sta il regolamento come fanno i calcoli.

Umm…I think you have the wrong number…I mean thread @ArthurCarmelo63

1 Like

Titan score is irrelevant in Alliance war matchmaking

So yea you’re correct…i think…

2 Likes

Google translation added by @zephyr1

Also I say why there. There must be disparity as to who spends and who doesn’t. If I. With mine. Ability I manage to. Finish all. Challenge me. I think I deserve the same rewards as those in a hurry and buy.

Original (Italian)

Inoltre dico perche ci. Deve essere disparità su chi spende e chi no. Se io. Con le mie. Capacità riesco a. Finire tutte le. Sfide io. Credo di meritare le stesse ricompense di chi ha fretta e compra.

Please note that per Forum Rules, the official language of the Forum is English. You’re welcome to post in any language in Foreign Languages. In all other sections, posts must be translated to English before posting. Thanks! :slight_smile: