Hi all, I know that there are a couple of factors in matchmaking for wars. However, I know that one of them is “the most powerful heroes and troops of each alliance member participating in the war.” Am I correct that this is the top 5 heroes and troops of each participant only? …and is this also regardless of colour, or is it the one best red, plus the one best blue, plus the one best green, etc?
War matchmaking - am I correct that only the 5 most powerful heroes and troops are considered? - Answer = Wrong
Top 30 heroes, and 5 troops (best one of each element)
I should add the 30 heroes are not colour specific like the troops are. So if your 30 best all happen to be blue somehow, thats what will count
War Match Factor priority is best 30 heroes.
Here is the summary:
- The best 30 heroes in hero roster of each Alliance member opted in for war
- Out of the 30 heroes, the most weight is put on the best five heroes of each Alliance member
- Player count of the Alliance (also subtracting those who have opted out) - they try to get an even number of players on both sides, but it can vary by up to three members.
- The troop strength of the best in each element
- War history (minor impact compared to Hero Power)
thanks jinbatsu, this clarifies further.
If it was only top 5, there’s no way my alliance would get matched up against so many alliances with 5*, 4k+ teams. My alliance’s average top 5 TP is only about 3350, but behind each of those front 5 heroes are 25 more leveled rough and tough little buggers.