War matchmaking 26 vs 21

Today we were matched vs alliance with lesser amount of participants, their current roster is 21 members while we have 26 members on the deck already

They could leave alliance after matchmaking. Check war score differences. If there is a big difference then they missing some players. They can go back before war start.

1 Like

War score:
Ours is 69137
vs
Their is 52369

My guess is that 5 players from that alliance checked out of this war. Wait until it starts and I’m sure it’ll 21 vs. 21.

1 Like

@CzarnoToWidze
You can only opt out before matchmaking started, we already have 2 members opted out so they aren’t on the war board

Nope. One Alliance already have 26 players on battlefiled so if those 5 players will not go back before war start then they will have 5 ex-members. We also doing it. If MM already setup opponent we leave alliance for helping our other alliances with titan.

3 Likes

Doesn’t affect the participation percentage at warchest?

Seems like opposite alliance is disbanding, they lost 5 more people since we were matched

Doubt they’re disbanding. This is a common practice for some alliances. They wait until they have their war matches, leave to go merc titans and such, then return before war starts.

If the players return before war starts, you should have the same amount of players on each side. If they don’t return, you’ll have the same amount of teams but some will show as ex-members. I’m guessing they’ll be back.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.