War Matching Calculation - Way off - TOTAL mismatch

Only a killing attack should be awarded the bonus points. So if you’re sure that there were two attacks needed to produce one kill, and that they both were awarded full value, you should definitely open a support ticket.

I would imagine they will want to know the approximate time this happened. If you need help opening a ticket, let me know and I’ll walk you through it.

You can actually get killed twice in a very short period of time if your whole alliance is killed during the process.

If an opponent attacks and kills you, that opponent will be rewarded the full points (in your case 288 points). If you were the last member alive from your alliance, when the whole alliance is killed, you all get reseted and every member can be attacked again. So your opponent took advantage of that to attack you a second time, killing you and getting the full points again.

Kalkulator działa źle, dobiera nieproporcjonalnie silnych przeciwników i to już od dłuższego czasu, mamy bardzo wyrównany sojusz (drużynę) lvl od 16-31 i wyrównaną siłę przedział od ok 2300-3200, losuje nam przeciwników dużo silniejszych takich z siłą 3400 i to 5-6 graczy od dłuższego czasu, wygrywamy tylko wtedy gdy przeciwnicy nie biorą udziału w wojnie, mimo że nasi gracze oddaje prawie wszystkie strzały.

Dodatkowo nie rozumiem punktacji na wojnie za zabitego przeciwnika, my zabijając wroga o sile 2400 dostajemy za niego 66 pkt, a przeciwnik zabijając naszego gracza siła 2300 otrzymuje 80 pkt - pytanie: o co w tym chodzi ?

Jak mamy wygrać starcie z tak silnym przeciwnikiem gdy za niego otrzymujemy mniej pkt niż oni za nas mimo że są znacznie silniejsi i maja wizualną przewagę !!!

Cały ten system liczący i punktujący jest zły i błędny !!!

Wpisałem pod obrazkiem jakie punkty otrzymuje się za jakiego gracza.

bardzo proszę obserwować naszą drużynę podczas wojen, bo albo źle nalicza siłę wojenną albo wszystko jest nie tak!

The calculator works badly, selects disproportionately strong opponents and it has been around for a long time, we have a very balanced alliance (team) lvl from 16-31 and a balanced range of about 2300-3200, we draw lots of stronger opponents with strength 3400 and 5 6 players for a long time, we only win when the opponents do not take part in the war, even though our players give almost all shots.

In addition, I do not understand the scoring on the war for a dead enemy, we kill an enemy with a strength of 2400, we get 66 points for him, and the opponent killing our player, the force of 2300 receives 80 points - the question: what’s going on?

How do we win a clash with such a strong opponent when we get less points for him than they pay for us despite the fact that they are much stronger and have a visual advantage !!!

The whole counting and scoring system is bad and wrong !!!

I wrote under the picture what points are given for which player.

Please, watch our team during wars, because it’s either charging you badly for war or everything is wrong!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.