War! Lianna or evelynn

If it’s just for your war defense team, go with Lianna. Placing her on the wing behind Marjana works well.

If it’s overall use, go with Evelyn as her -defense against Nature will work well in offense and against blue titans.

Yes, I’m talking just war defense. I’m the weakest one in my alliance. I thought lianna all the way too but mother even as weak as she is currently is fun to use in raids

Get MN to Tier 3/70 and see how it works out. Switch your team around in raid defense and see how it goes, then decide on which hero to max :smile:

I would go with Mother for war defense team. I don’t have her as one of my options.

This is me, that’s why i am biased towards Lianna.

1 Like

JM! That’s exactly what I’m doing, good call. I have shields to get all three to 70 and that’s what I’m doing. I will have tonics for just one and War is most important to me as I’m always one of the first they kill. Then I will finish justice then fully level all 5. My year project for 2019

1 Like

Do switch your team around for best synergy between your 5*s. Having 3 slow mana in the front line isn’t ideal due to current trend of colour stacking.

For war, it’s also good to take the current war buff into consideration when you’re organising your defense team.

1 Like

@LadySuzanne yr comments just saved me. i had greg & evelynn maxed. i know lianna is good cause i see everyone using her in raids & wars & even invest emblem in her. i have magaret too but din invest in her. then i saw yr analysis, so here i am. she’s at tier lvl 4 lvl 50+ still quite a way to go.

1 Like

@tsoukalos So glad I could help :grin: It sounds like we have identical greens! From experience, Ev, Greg and Lianna make a formidable trio when raiding or stacking for wars. Find yourself a nice blue tank and, barring a truly horrible board, the tank will be gone in a couple moves.

We often face alliances with a single color tank strategy that isn’t blue. I still take my Ev, Lianna and Greg stack against non-blue tanks with great success. So, enjoy and have fun!

1 Like

I have 3 Liannas, two are maxed and the 3rd will be too. I’ll never regret keeping my 3rd one!

1 Like

Heres my current war team, keep grinding . Lianna second Evelyn third . Lady assessment was spot on.

I lucked into 2 Eves and 2 Liannas. If I had a 3rd Lianna she would be leveled as soon as I’m done with my 2nd Ev/Lianna pair. Just a little jealous :laughing: